015.

🏈"Bam P.O.V"🏈

"This is new." I say looking confused. "What's wrong mirah?

...no answer

"All I care is that we're alive right now." Mirah says, looking up at me with tears.

"Alive? "Yea, thank god, but why ask mane?" I question feeling a little worried

...no answer again

"Dont worry about that. It was only a dream." Mirah says but I just stare At her in confusion and disbelief.

Short story short, I'm just sitting there, hugging back at her as mirah  and I sat in silence on the sofa. 

A sudden thought then randomly comes to my brain as I was about to talk, but makes me blurt it out instead: "Wait.... you love me?

(When she said that, it made me feel.....happy, for reasons unknown...)

"I said that outta happiness. Maybe I do? Ion know, it's just what happened last night.... I'm just thankful right now..."

"I seen some things." Mirah responds.

Suddenly she stopped scaring me. For some reason I felt almost what she felt...

"Was it traumatic? I question. She looks up at me with a shocked face faster than she ran to my arms a second ago.

"Yes."

Now this was getting somewhere.

"Oh. Well if you wanna talk later then do so, but go now I jus wanna know why you ran to me with an "I love you" and tears." I chuckled, wiping the last few tears away from her face.

"AWWWWW! I hear a sudden holler and It jump scared both of us. (Of course it was mike and the other badkids. 😫😒.)

"Yall so cute!! Mike blurts.

"Yeah, so sentimental! Jakari teases after.

"When yall got here? I ask, my heart beating outta my chest. Mirah burrows in my arms out of shock and I hold her.

No one answers.

"I said how long you was standing there!? I shout.

"Don't be mad mane. We heard crying and a loud "I love you" so we came downstairs." Tori says.

"Aye, and then yall was loving and crying at each other so we just stood and watched." Jay says. "Nothin mean or no offense.

"Is she okay?" Tori then asks pointing to mirah.

He asks as if he knew something but I kept on topic.

*Huff*. "She fine. Anyway can mirah and I get like 10 more minutes of privacy mane?" I asked at mike. They all looked at eachother with pissed off humor.

"Fiiiiine." They sighed and walked off one by one, mumbling snd giggling behind our backs about the situation.

Once they was gone I let go of mirah. She looks at me with a thank you look in her eye.

I was about to ask her more questions about us having the wierd dream but out the corner of my eye i see kam spying.

"Mirah gon talk with you later. Go in the other room! I shout to her (not meanly though). She just groans and stomps away like I had just hit her in the face by accident and didn't apologize.

________💙"Mirah P.O.V"💙_________                       

I'm still in bam's arms and with the urge to cry. The things I've seen and experienced was far beyond understanding...

Unless the understanding was from bam.

He came out to me and explained to me what he saw in the dream he had then I talk to him about mine.

I've never been in such a complex situation before and let alone with someone that went through the same thing.

"Thanks mane fo listening and talking. Ion know how I woulda kept this secret." I say.

"Welcome, but...you im still tryna get over how you said I died in your dream and how you died in mine." Bam instigates.

"Yea but at least its over now right? Let's have that proper date you promised me." I blurt back.

"I aint promise nun." Bam smirks. I blush.

*record scratch plays*

"Can yall big head asses kiss already!? I hear a few voices shout at the same time.

"Didnt I tell yall to leave us alone?! Bam hollered. He sounded pissed.

"Do it now or we gon break everything valuable in yo room." Jay teases to bam.

A show of fear appeared on bam face. He knew they wasnt playin and neither did i.

He looks at me with an "I'm sorry but not sorry" expression. He leans in and I follow. He puckers his lips and-
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"THE FUCK YALL THINK YALL DOIN IN HERE KISSIN LIKE SOMEONE GROWN!?

(Oh shoot!)

"Mommaaaaaa!!!"😫