010.

💙"Mirah narrations"💙

I had just woken up. The sun was bright and it looked about 9 to noon outside.
My blankets were messed up and my phone was lying sad on the ground. My door was also for some reason open, even though I closed it.

I didn't care though. I wipe my eyes, lean over, grab my phone, put it in my pillow, and stretch myself outta bed.

Ohh was the floor cold.

I hurry to the kitchen and get some lucky charms before my mom and sis wake up.

I then quickly sneak back to my room and close the door back again.

I plop down on my bed and the spring yelled that I was awake. I could now hear footsteps traveling throughout the house.

I tried my best to pay no mind to it, but then my sister BURST into my room before I could even get the spoon out of the bowl to eat.

(Dang it mane!)

💙"Mirah P.O.V"💙

"Whatchu doin? Kam asks sitting next to me. I just side eye her.

(Like ion remember inviting her little stank ass into my room. 😒)

"What you want? Shouldn't you be sleep? I ask.

"Calm down mane. I only wanted to say goodmorning. Besides neither of us got anything better to do anyway. My sister teases.

"Hush girl. So get sum cereal or sum. I'm busy." I say unlocking my phone.

"Damn. Well goodmorning to you too den What you so busy doin? Its 12:30 PM, and you just woke up about 10 minutes ago." Kam instigates.

"Look girl, mind you business". I say.

Actually..... I didn't know what I was doing either.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
That is until I notice a text from bam appears on my phone at the right time.

(Yessss!)

"Ohhh that's ur new man textin? My sister asks.

"You jelly? I tease back.

"No he ugly. I'm too attractive for that." She says.

"Watch yo mouth. Leave my room. I'm boutta text him." I say.

"Fine. Kam gives me the the "I hate you" look and leaves, slamming the door after her.

(Okay see you too 🤭)

Anyway I open the message and it says that bam was once again typing:

Bam- hey, morning.

Mirah- morning boo. How you doing after yesterday?

Bam- good. Hey I wanted to talk to you...

Mirah- Ohhh what's up? You mad at me or sum?

Bam- naw, I wanted to know where you wanted to go. I wanna take you on your first official date.

Mirah- awww that's sweet. It don't matter. In fact you dont have to take me anywhere actually.

Bam- why not. I wanna make it up to you for what you did for me

Mirah- you dont owe me nun. If you really this passionate about taking me out, why don't I come over there and we can spend the day together.

Bam- I like that

Mirah- I only say. Because ion want nun to happen to u. Yo head mane!

Bam- I ain't foget

Mirah- good. Now what time?

Bam- whenever you free.

Mirah- aight see ya @ 1 probably.

Bam- bye bae

Aight that's done. Anyway.. time to go ask mom.

I got back out the bed and walked to my mom room. Out the corner of my eyes I see kam watching me with a carton of milk in her hand.

(Of course I paid her no mind.)

I open the last door to the left and see my mom lying on her back in the bed with her phone in hand.

"Ma? I ask. She looks up at me.
"Yes? Also mornin baby.

"Mornin. Umm, Ima go to mike house later. Bam invited me;
Is that ok." I said squeamish.

"Yea! Ion care." She says. "Just tell me what time you leaving and coming back."

Oh I'm leaving at 1 and returning at 11 pm." I say and my mom eyes me.

"Fine, just be careful walking up there by yourself. My mom then says as I turn to leave.

I turn back around. "The boys is gonna be in front of the house on their driveway watching me." I lied.

"Ok. Then make sure yo phone charged. Call to me when you heading out. I'm boutta start unpacking with my music blasting. My mom said.

"Kk. I responded and left.

My sister was waiting for me outside the door.

"I heard your conversation. You takin me wit you? Kam asks.

(NAW NIGGA)

"NAW GIRL! I whisper shout. Kam frowns. "Pleeeeease?

"AYE! TAKE YO SISTA WIT YOU! My mom shouts. (This feel like one of those movie scenes where the parent hears you and makes things worse.)

"Ok! I Shout. I then eye my sister then my moms door, knowing damn well if it was opened I'd have to play off the look I was giving her

"Okay go get dressed. I said with attitude. "Ima do the same."

(Damn I was MAD.)

💙"Mirah narrations"💙

After we got dressed, I shouted to my mom like promised and took my sister hand.

We then leave the house. On the way, I let go of kam hand and she ran in front of me.

It takes about 30 seconds and then kam stops running.

"Now what!? I ask.

She doesnt respond. I get suspicious until I found out why....

"Hey cutie, the names Ryan. Remember me? I hear a kid voice say.

I look over kam and see this little what looks to be 12 year old boy in front of her.

Immediately i recognized him.

He was the boy that kam liked at her old school, Ryan tanstin.

The neighborhood player.