024.

🏈"Bam P.O.V"🏈

What business did jay have finding a girl and how she get my number instead of his?

I text jay to find answers:

Bam- why I gotta girl number and she claiming she yo GF?

Jay- ...dont worry bout it just gimme the number and forget nun ever happened aight?

Bam- 👀🙄

Bam- 5th girl this year damn!

Jay- NIGGA gimme the number and stop playin mane!

Bam- where you met her?

Jay- at Walmart. We recorded without you yesterday to get stuff for Christmas.😒

Bam- fine🙄 585-436-2228

Jay- thanks😤

Bam- np🖕🏾
____________________________________
💙"Mirah P.O.V"💙

My butt was still hurting from the beating I got and my voice hurt from the screaming.

I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood could hear me.

The anklet was reset so I couldn't leave the house again (by my mom), and that extended my time to 6 months. (Apparently they had already prepared for his🙄.)

Anyway, now I was sitting cris-cross in the center of my bed. No phone, no headphones, no TV. Just a few of kam's books.

My eyes still had a few drops of tears in them but they didn't fall out of my eyes yet. I was too shook.

"Why do I do the things I do?
Why do I act the way I act?
Why do people still talk to me?

Because... I guess...

love?

I shouldn't really be here but my mom loves me enough to keep me from going to juvie.

I should've kept my mouth shut, but kam was just as guilty.

I should've not had second thoughts to bam coming over but let him anyway. Even if my gut told me not to.

I wanna go back to recording with the badkids. I wanna be off this bracelet.

But in order to do that.. I need to stop.

Yeah its gon be a tough 6 months but... that's the price I decided to pay...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
MANE FUCK THE PRICE! I DID WHAT I DID AND GOT NO FUCKIN SHAME.

🏈"Bam P.O.V"🏈

I exit my room to go look for mike. I didn't feel like texting and I ain't want no trouble with jay.

Just minding my business.

I honestly felt like recording a video today but I needa talk to mike bout that first:

I butted in his room while he was playing GTA5. I snatched his headphones off his head and asked him if we could record sum later.

"Ion care mane. Just lemme finish this then we can go ta Walmart or go get sum to eat or sum."

Well that's my answer.

I exit the room...a little excited.

Doing this with the badkids would take most of my mind off the incident a while ago.

It was kinda dark out though. So until someone decides to to other things than what Mike said, ima be in my room.

"Watch where your goin mane!" Jay says as I bump into him (of all people) in the upstairs hallway.