Chapter : 9

Lia's Pov:

The sun shoned directly into my face waking me up, I felt bright and happy. It's thanks to yesterday's happenings and most importantly. I'll be visiting my Parents today.
I missed them so much and being the only child. It was hard being away from them.

Going out of the shower. I went to the closet to choose some casual clothes i'll wear today. I finally chose one and picked a plain black t-shirt and some highwaisted jeans. I changed into it and put on my white shoes. I faced the mirror and combed my dark brown hair. I applied some light make up, finishing it up by putting a matte red lipstick on my lips. After that I cleaned up, my room looked a little bit disastrous and it hurts my eye. I exited my room and walked down the stairs heading to the kitchen. I saw Chaeryeong and Yuna eating their breakfast. I went to them and greeted a goodmorning.

"Goodmorning."

"Goodmorning lia unnie~"The both of them said together. I opened the fridge with a smile and pulled out the pitcher. Pouring the water on a glass cup. I began to chug it down my throat and gasped, feeling the cold water flow through.

"Are you going to meet auntie and uncle?"Yuna asked while munching her cereal.

"Yeah. I'll be meeting them later." I said as i placed the glass cup in the sink. I turned to them and and moved closer to my bestfriends before i embraced them.

"We'll be going somewhere later unnie." Chaeryeong said, still hugging me.

I pulled away from them.
"Sure~just make sure to turn off the lights before you go okay?" They nodded

"Okay~" I hummed and grabbed my shoulder bag.

"I'll head off now. Goodbye guys!!" I said while slowly ascending to the door.

"Goodbye unnie!! Say hi to auntie and uncle for us." I replied a yes and waved at them before opening the door and closed it.

I walked on the path leading to the street and stopped on the shed waiting for a bus to pass by. A few minutes later, I see a bus in my right and it stopped infront of me. I smiled as i entered, the bus door opening on its own. I scanned my wallet to pay and went further inside to look for a sit. I finally sat down at the farthest back and plopped on the unoccupied chair. I sighed in relief. I felt my phone vibrate in my hand. I flipped it to see who called. It was my mom.
I quickly answered.

"Hi Mom!!" I greeted cheerfully.

[hello sweetie~Are you on the bus now?] My mother said on the phone.

"Yep, just wait for an hour and i'll be there." I answered with a happy tone.

[okay, stay safe alright? Sweetie? Me and daddy we'll wait for you.] I hummed in reply and assured her.

"Ofcourse Mom. See you two soon!!" I said before ending the call. I glanced outside the window and stared at the sea. I was fascinated by the sight. The sun illuminating on the blue sea. The waves crashing at the shore. Things like this made me realize how beautiful the earth is. I sighed and went to get my earphones from my bag. I connected it to my phone and plugged the earbuds in my ear. I smiled as i listened to the music. It made me feel relaxed.

It will take me approximately 1 hour til i'll arrive. I decided to close my eyes to rest.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

The moving bus stops, waking me up. I rubbed my eyes and looked outside. I saw a familiar blue house and it immediately placed a smile on my face. Carrying my bag, I quickly stand up and exited the bus but not before thanking the driver. I ran on the grassed path, getting closer to the front door. Stepping on the mini stairs. I placed my hand on the knob and turned it to open. The next thing i knew, i was already in someones arms.