Chapter: 6

RYUJIN's POV:

I called our driver to fetch us from school and we are currently on our way home. My friends happily interacted and filled the car with a happy atmosphere. I sat there thinking about a certain girl.

'Does she still remember me? Why isnt she saying anything.' I asked myself.

'She isn't wearing the bracelet i gave her.'
I felt sad and dissapointed. Lots of thoughts flowed through my head, ignoring everything that was around me. Soojin started a topic that got me listening.

"The three of them were so approachable, i felt bad for yuna. Poor girl." Soojin said.

"You're right, she was full of wounds when we saw her. Good thing we found her right on time." Changbin turned to me and asked.

"How'd you know she was there." I faced him and began explaining.

-FLASHBACK-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I excused myself and went out of the principals office after Ms. park gave me a warning. I was about to head off when i heard pleads of help. My ears perked up and approached the incoming hallway. I peeked my head and saw a girl getting drag. She looked familiar.

'Isnt that one of lia's friends?' I asked myself.

"HeLP!!! HELP ME!! AH LET ME GO!!" She cried out. I pulled out my phone and messaged my friends to come to the roof top. They replied an okay. I put it inside and started following them sneakily till we reached the roof top.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-END OF FLASHBACK-

They started nodding after hearing my brief explanation.

"What did Ms. Park say to you?"Hyunjin said.

I sighed. "She told me not to cause anymore trouble. Dad knew what happened and personally called Ms.Park to scold me." I said to them. They only nodded and went back to chatting. I stayed silent on the way home, with lia on my mind.

————————————————

I changed my clothes after i entered my room. I plopped myself on my bed and briefly closed my eyes, easing the tension in my body.

I made myself comfortable and sat up. Remembering what happened earlier made me smile. She was so kind. It's obvious she values the people around her. I thought back to her eyes, something that i get easily lost to.

My smile then faltered and turned into a frustrated frown.

'Did she really forget about me?' I sighed sadly. I pictured her face in my mind and smiled. She didn't change. She was still perfect. She was the same Lia i met when we were still kids. I carressed the bracelet in my wrist.

'Lia..do you hate me? I didn't mean to....
I'm sorry. I had no choice.' My eyes started to close, with lia occupying my heart and mind.

I fell asleep.

——————————————————————

I yawned as I listened to the teacher discuss our lesson. Realizing i learned everything at home I sat there with a blank mind. I looked at the clock on the wall. '1........2.........3'