Chapter : 11

Lia's Pov:

Im currently being dragged by the girls to the amusement park. They kicked me out of bed first thing in the morning. Were gonna meet ryujin and others since we made a deal to hang out, speaking of ryujin, im not ready to meet her after what happened.

'How am I supposed to act around her? I basically spied on her!! No wait. I saw her on accident.'
I faced palmed myself.

'But why was she there so early in the morning?'
I questioned in confusion. Does she know who owns that place? Why was she looking at the tree? Perhaps..

'No no no no. It can't be, im thinking about this way too much. She's probably there for a walk. I'll be fine, just act normal.'

"Yeah..act normal." I nodded trying to calm myself.

"Come on unnie!! Walk properly!" Yuna complained while still dragging me.

"I dont wanna goooo." I whined. Purposely making myself heavy for them to drag.

"Ugh come on you heavy slothh please!!" Chaeryeong groaned out while practically carrying me. As we had our own tug-o-war out in the open for people to see. I heard a familiar voice call our names.

"Lia!! Chaeryeong!! Yuna!! Were heree!" I turned to see it was Yeji and the others. I immediately stood straight.

"Hi unnie! Sorry for the wait." Yuna greets with a pant.

"Oh its fine. We actually arrived just now." Yeji responded while smiling. As they talked, I noticed everyone was stealing weird glances my way.
I checked my face on my phone and wiped myself.

'Do i have something in my face?' I wondered.

"What are you guys waiting for? Lets go!!"
Everyone exclaims and starts heading inside.
They hurried inside, leaving me walking at the back, coincidentally ryujin was also there. Just inches beside me.

'Okay..lia..calm down. Just act normal. ' I shook my thoughts off and continued walking in silence. My body was evidently stiff and awkward, i could feel her glance at me from time to time.

'Ah no. I can't do this.' Swiftly, i made my way beside chaeryeong, leaving ryujin behind us. In my peripheral vision, i saw her look in my direction, making me a nervous wreck. I played it off and acted like nothing.

' Get yourself together.' I huffed and turned to talk to chaeryeong, maybe it'll calm me down.

—————————————————————————-

We finally made it inside. I gasped as i took in the sight infront of me, the place was packed with people. The kids running around with balloons, people playing with their abilities. I saw how they screamed at the top of their lungs as they rode the floating train. I shivered as i watched the cart fall.

'Nope, i cant ride that.' I shook my head side to side.

"So what are we trying first." Yujin says with her arms around yuna's shoulders.

"How bout we try the floating train?" Yuna suggested with a smirk. Everyone seems to agree with the idea, well except me.

"Ah no~ no thankyou. I'll just...stay here." I said while slowly backing away with a nervous smile. They all looked at me with an amused grin.

"Are you scared lia?" I raised my brows and immediately stood straight.

"No! im not scared who said im scared?" I grinned, hiding the nervous smile behind it. Chaeryeong looks at me with a smirk.