Chapter : 10

Lia's pov:

'Lia!~'

'Lia!!~'

I fluttered my eyes open. My vision was blurry
until it became clear. I glanced around me in curiosity, all i could see was black.

'Where am i?' I asked no one specifically.
I unconsciously walked forward, my legs moving towards the constant space. My steps echoing through the vast area.

"Lia!!~"

I stopped as i heard my name. 'Who's that?'
I looked around, desperately wanting to know.

"Lia!!~"

There it is again. I spun my head around, and saw a silhouette of a person. I took slow steps towards it.

"h-helo?" I said with a tiny voice, an underlining uneasiness behind it. It suddenly dissapeared, my steps halted in shock.

"Lia~!!" I spinned around to see the silhouette.
This time, I decided not to move from my place.

"W-who...who are you?" I asked. Fear slowly creeping up to my spine. The silhouette only chuckled, their voice deep but feminine.

'A woman...?'

"Come with me." The woman said with an alluring tone, almost melting me. But i knew better.

"Come...to where?" The woman raised her arms and pointed somewhere. I looked to where her fingers lead, and saw a void. I faced the woman again, only for her to be gone. I frowned in confusion.

"Lia!!~" I moved my head right and saw the woman outside the void. She was waving her arms at me. My feet moved on its own and went closer to her.
As i came closer, a gasp makes it's way out from my lips as i was able to see whats in the other side.

It was a field full of flowers. The colors varied from blue to pink. Beautiful was an understatement.

'This looks familiar..' and it hit me. This was from my dream!! I snapped back from my trance when the woman spoke.

"Hey lia..." She says. I gazed at her, the leaking light shoned on her face, allowing me to see her eyes. I was captivated by the set of orbs, they were heavenly. My visioned focused behind her. It was a large tree. The same tree from my dreams.

"Lia, my love." I looked back at her in confusion.

'My love? Who is this person.' Surprisingly my heartbeat accelerated into a thousand miles as she says the endearment. It was weirdly comforting.

"W-who...are you...?" I asked once again, my voice wavering from nervousness.

Her eyes shaped like crescent, telling me that she was smiling. She leaned forward, her arms crossing the void as she held my cheek. I jolted from the contact but slowly relaxed as she caressed it.

"Lia, im sorry..." I frowned in confusion. Why was she sorry? Suddenly, I felt something wet stream down my face. I realized it was my tears.