Chapter : 3

Ryujin's POV:

My eyes closed as i listened to the nice tune of music that flowed through my ears. I hear nothing but the heartwarming lyrics of the said song, drowning out everything around me. It was a peaceful moment. But the moment was soon interrupted when someone nudged my shoulder.

I removed my earbuds and faced at the person.
I found Yeji smiling at me apologetically.

"Hey, sorry to disturb your moment. We landed already." As she said that, i glanced at the window and the former was right.

"Yeah, thanks for telling me." I said and looked at her with a smile. She nods her head and went back to her seat. I got our bags out from the compartment above me and continued to exit the Jet.

My body stopped briefly and i took time to smell the fresh air.

'Im back..'

I smiled as i remembered the memories i have here. I looked around and alot of things changed. The buildings are more moderned and tall. The surroundings are more green. I suddenly felt sad.

'Did she change too?' I said as i remember the person that i was looking forward to meet.

'Does she hate me?' I sighed, feeling my heart clench. I shook the thought off and huffed. Im not gonna let anything stop me. Never again.

"Hey ryujin!!"I looked at the one who called me and saw the others waiting for me.

"You coming?" Yeji asked while looking at me curiously. I sighed and took a one last look around me before approaching them. "Yeah, lets go."

They gave me a fond smile before following suit, On our way to our house.
______________________________
(-Time Skip-) -At the mansion-

"Ah freaking finally!! A comfortable sofa."Felix my freckled bestfriend exclaims as he plopped down on the large sofa. The seven of us followed and sat down too, feeling tired from the flight.

"Yep you're right, that was a long ass flight." Hyunjin said. They began to talk.

I paid no attention to them chatting as i checked the house. It was big but not as big as my house. The interior was modern but with a hint of vintage brown and black. I was impressed. 'Jin oppa definitely has good taste'

"Anyways~is anyone hungry? I'll cook for dinner." Yeji said

"Hell yeah!"

"Im in"

"Who can say no to food"

Yeji faced me."What about you ryujin? You hungry?"

I sighed as i stood up." Nah i'll pass, you guys can go ahead and eat. I'll be upstairs."

"Okay just call me if you need anything." Yeji smiled. I nodded and began to head upstairs wanting to lay on a comfy bed.
I walked through the hallway looking for my room. I opened the door that has my name on and there greeted me darkness. I switched the lights on finally seeing my room. It was black and white fully modern. Perfectly my taste.

I walked to the comfy looking bed completely falling into it. I sighed in relief. I turned my body to position on my back and stared at the ceiling. I carressed my bracelet as i imagined her face.

'She looked beautiful, heavenly to be exact. Her gummy smile that cant be compared to the sun. Her voice that sound sweet as honey. It was music to my ears. Those were one of the things that i loved about her. She was perfect.' I smiled as i thought about her. The girl i love. The girl that completes me.