𝗢𝗖|𝟬𝟴.

be sure to comment and vote. long chapter because I believed in yall. bring them comments and votes back up.🐣
3,444 words.

𝚂𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙿𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙰𝚈𝙰 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴 ఌ
𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽
♊︎

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sade scrunched up her face looking at how fast Horizon was eating. Sully had made breakfast since it was holiday season and of course they didn't really do anything because it was just the two of them and they didn't mess with their family like that.

She liked peace, and her fathers side of the family was not that. They were loud and obnoxious, and had no type of filter. Very blunt and cold hearted for the most part. But they were tolerable people. They were just annoying and didn't know what a personal bubble was.

Sully must've been in a good mood because she had made a big breakfast and she never cooks. She knew how to but never felt the need too because she was never home and Sade would make her own food or order a pizza or something.

But Sade could tell it was something different with her, she looked different. She was glowing and Sade knew it was either sex or pregnancy. It could be because she's happy but it's sully she was talking about. She was was active in her sex life and it was something to do with Aj, he was a really sweet person, so maybe he did make her happy.

Looking over at Horizon one more time he was happy also. He had been with them more than anything. And he was gaining more weight since Sade had been making sure he was eating since his mother acted like she couldn't feed him basics.

So she made sure he ate, and some. She made sure he was never hungry and she would stuff him purposely so he could gain weight.

His teachers had started complaining about how skinny he was and they thought he was getting neglected. Which he was, and they threatened to call child protector services. And she couldn't have that happen because she loved him.

He was like the little brother she always wanted.

She wouldn't let him just get taken away because of what his mother had going on. She refused.

"Sully you pregnant". Sade asked taking a bite out of her pancake.

"Girl- what the hell. Where you get that from. No I'm not pregnant, thankfully i don't even like kids".

"Lies, you love kids. But imma leave it alone because it's not any of my business".

"Mhmm. Remember K4?"

"The nice one. He used to help us out with his wife and stuff". Sade asked.

Sully nodded.

"That's Aj cousin, and you know they ain't married, he just put that fat ass promise ring on her hand, she just a little bit older than me".

"They seemed like it. Jayani is a very sweet person. Like for real, I love her energy, she's always so positive about everything". Sade said.

"She took a lot of losses, she almost lost her brother, her first love remember ice?"

"The nigga that was cool with Anthony"? She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yea, he had passed away the same day her baby was born. But she's strong as hell. Her and K4 are really sweet people. But I'm just shocked that he's related to her".

"Small world". Sade shrugged.

Throwing her plate away she also threw Horizons away since he had fallen asleep at the table. One thing he did, was sleep. He could sleep all day if she let him. But she wouldn't because he didn't have any kind of structure in his life and with her. She was going to make sure he had structure.