𝗢𝗖|𝟮𝟴.

𝚂𝚄𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
♎︎
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Suliah stood across from Sam whom was staring her down as he rolled his blunt. She was pretending to ignore his stare because sir was doing something to her. Not in a bad way either. She just knew what she would do if they locked eyes like how they used to.

It was getting hard for her to hold her composure around him. He made her feel gooey inside. Like her body was giving out on her. Putting on an act like she just wanted to be friends with him was exactly that. An act. She just wanted to ignore the feelings that were resurfacing.

Plus she was still messing around with Aj. They had broke it off but still fooling around. Her and Sam had just gotten closer over time. More then she expected. More then she wanted but she didn't mind.

Sully loved being around him, specifically his presence. She just loved being around him. She always had. Watching him become a better person was no better. He was becoming the man she always wanted him to be. He was more than what he portrayed himself to be.

"Why you acting like that?" He asked.

She cleared her throat before answering his question. "Acting like what." She rested her chin on her hand.

"Like you uncomfortable. What's wrong?" He stuffed the blunt behind his ear, dusting off his pants.

"Nothing." Sully assured him, waving him off.

"I'm making you uncomfortable?"

She shook her head 'no'. Lying. She was nervous as hell if she was being honest. Not in a bad way.

"Girl. You just be lying. What's wrong with you? Youn' like the smell?"

"I-It's not that. You making me nervous." She mumbled.

Here she was a grown ass woman, feeling nervous behind a man. She was stronger than that right?

"Awwe." He sat there awkwardly and immediately she felt embarrassed at his response.

"The fuck."

"Just 'awwe'? What the fuck imma do with 'awwe'?"

"What I'm posed to say? We just friends sully. I fooling with somebody and you know this." He shook his head.

"What I'm posed' to drop everything I got going on cause you feeling some type of way? Nah." He shook his head, sully did this all the time, especially when they were younger.

"I've been feeling like this."

"Why you ain't been and said something? Sully you keeping your feelings to yourself ain't got shit to do with me." He waved her off feeling himself get irritated.

Sully would wait til the last minute to speak up on her feelings and not just about him, in general. When she seen something now going her way she would tend to speak up before it was too late. She had always been like this. It was her way of no way.

Sam just went along with it because he loved her and would do anything for her. Like any person whom was in love would. She wasn't manipulative she was just confusing. Barely even knew what she wanted half the time.

"Nothing. It's nothing." She waved him off deciding to keep quiet.

"Mane Suliah, what it is? You being difficult that shit is annoying."

"You right. I do always do this and I'm sorry. You deserve happiness as well as I. So I'm sorry."

Sighing, he walked over to her spreading her legs just enough for him to stand in between them. Her breathing hitched as he blew smoke out his nose.