𝗢𝗖|𝟭𝟵.

short chapter, but drama filled❤️

𝚂𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙿𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙰𝚈𝙰 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴 ఌ
𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
♊︎

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Sade." Kiari whined.

"Too damn old." She shook her head, going to go see what he wanted.

It had been a month since his car accident and she had been staying with him just to help him out since he couldn't walk. She didn't have a problem with helping him. He just didn't want to be helped.

She understood him completely on that. So she let him do his own thing for the most part and only helped him when he was really struggling.

Since Ry is a package with Sade, they both had been staying with him. She had to ask Ry if he was okay with it though. She didn't want to make him uncomfortable. He came first.

"Can you gimme kiss?"

"No."

"I don't feel good stink." He frowned and she just looked at him blankly.

"I can't stand to crippled ass."

"Girl please, you was just riding this crippled dick though." He rolled his eyes.

"KIARI!" Her jaw dropped and he only shrugged.

"Don't play on me like you don't be yea." He chuckled shaking his head.

"You be doing it on the zick friend?"

"This nigga is gay!" Siah shook his head.

June shrugged his shoulders. He knew what he liked. He liked whatever he liked. He just never put a title on it.

"You like penis friend?" Sade asked him.

"Sometimes, depends on my moods."

"I knew this nigga was sus." Pig shook his head.

"Don't come at him like that." Sade frowned.

"Wasn't nobody talking to you shawty. Stay in yo place."

"I know my place, do you know yours? Like I said don't come at him sideways." Sade shrugged her shoulder before going over to sit next to Kiari, laying her head in his lap.

"Period Sade. Let that fat ass nigga know." Zaria spoke.

Kiari had all of his friends over and decided it would be like a game night since he was bored and cooped up in the house and couldn't go nowhere. Sade didn't mind either so they called up everybody to come over.

Ry was in the back room sleeping, and Sade was happy that he was. Caring for a 6 year old was hard. Even if they weren't talkative. He was basically her son because she provided.

"Jasmine can you put it on me bae?"

"No. You on punishment."

"Punishment-. Girl I'll beat yo ass. Some damn punishment." He scrunched up his face.

"Imma put Kiari on punishment. He been pissing me off lately." Sade mumbled.

"Girl please."

"I need some penis." Zaria sighed.

"Girl I thought you was gay." Sam looked confused.

"Only for Sade, but no. I like dick. I like to feel it in my chest." Zaria shrugged.

"All this time I been thinking you was a dyke. My lord."

"Yall niggas gon cook some? Niggas is hungry."