𝗢𝗖|𝟮𝟵.

promise I won't forget about y'all no more😭💗

𝚂𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙿𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙰𝚈𝙰 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴 ఌ
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
♊︎

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Yall Let's have a serious conversation. I really need to get your perspective on this cause Twitter be pissing me off I swear to god."

"Alright. What's the topic girly?" Jasmine asked folding her legs doing criss cross applesauce.

"Can you be pro black and date outside of your race?"

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes." Sade scrunched up her face and looked over at Kiari with a mug on her face.

"Do people not understand the meaning of PRO BLACK? Literally is everything black everything you do revolves around the black community. Not dating no white, Mexican, Asian woman. A black woman." Sade shook her head.

"I believe I can date outside my race and still love the black community because I do. I'm gon' have black children regardless." West said.

"You'll have biracial children." Jass added in making Sade and June nod in agreement.

"They're still black." Kiari said.

"And they're still biracial. Mixed with two races. Not one. I mean yes they're still apart of the black community, but they're biracial. They also have a different race apart of them."

"They're still black. Regardless of them being mixed they're still black."

Sade shook her head. She knew where he was coming from but she didn't think he knew where she was coming from. Kiari couldn't win an debate with her no way and he knew it. Sade could debate like her life depended on it only because she was very passionate on what she was presenting.

Kiari knew that there was no winning with Sade. She was either right or right. There was no wrong with her. Every debate they had it always ended with her getting the last word because she educated herself on what they discussed. Kiari just used his opinions on certain topics.

"I feel like if you have a black mother then yes, you are black." Zaria shrugged.

"Shut up you sound stupid."

"No I don't. Black women have the Eve gene. White women do not. So now who's stupid?"

"Why it always got to be a race thing with black women? A genuine question." West asked and Sade snapped her neck to look over at him.

"Damn near everything we do is a race thing would you like for me to continue?"

"Please."

"America was built off the backs of black people. Damn near everything that we need and use today was built or created by a black man or woman. Everything is always about race in America. Racial stereotypes to begin with."

"I know that's right. If we received the credit we need and rightfully deserve then not everything would be about race with us black women." Jasmine shrugged, laying back onto Siah's chest.

"Black men are the weakest links." Sade said dryly.

"Woah-"

"Yall done got her started." Kiari sighed, just waiting for Sade to add on to what she said.