𝗢𝗖|𝟮𝟭.

fix these damn votes and comments. NEOW.

𝚂𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙿𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙰𝚈𝙰 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴 ఌ
𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
♊︎

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"It's a bad bitch partyyyyyy!" Jasmine yelled coming into Sade's room with balloons and a Victoria secret bad.

"You cannot get in!" Urasia exclaimed.

"Bitch get up, it's yo c day!" Zaria yelled flopping in her bed making Sade turn.

"Moveee." She mumbled covering her eyes.

"You was posed to been and had gotten dress. Black people." Jasmine rolled her eyes.

Sade sat up and looked at the three of them with a mug. She was tired, she didn't get any sleep, she was up reminiscing, causing her to fall asleep around 4am.

"Awe, look at the balloons." She cooed, staring at the big balloons that had 1 and 8.

"You know we had to go all out for our girl!"

"Period." Sade swiped her hand under her chin.

"Running games on you niggas, can't even afford these niggas extort these niggas!"

"Okayyy ms gorl!"

"Happy birthday Sade!" Ry came in the room all excited, which made her smile.

"Happy birthday babes." Sully peeked in before leaving back out.

"Thank youuuu ry." She cooed kissing his cheek.

"Yo breath stank." He shook his head.

"Stank? Boy.She musher his head lightly going to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

"You look so pretty with yo natural self." Jasmine told her.

"Awwe, thank youuu." She cooed.

"Y'all make me feel so itty bitty." Zaria frowned.

"I mean you are....." Jasmine trailed off looking down at her legs.

"Hand me over some thighs please, especially you Sade."

"I would be more than happy too, my ass getting too big." Sade looked down at her legs.

"I like your shape." Urasia smiled.

"As you should bestie."

"Now you know Sade is fat." Ry mumbled, making them laugh but only for Sade to mug him.

"I can't stand yo little bitty annoying ass." She mugged him, he just shrugged his shoulders knowing she didn't mean it.

He just loved picking with her, she didn't give him a angry reaction, he just liked irritating her. It made him giggle.

"Go live one of yall." Zaria spoke up.

"Jasmine. She got more followers than me."

"Cause them bitches be being nosy, all in my business like damn. They be telling shit I ain't even know I did."

"That's how it be, especially with them bitches from the east. They so damn messy." Zaria shook her head.

"Very much is, but ion even be paying them no mind." Jasmine said, propping up her phone before pressing the live button.

"It's fren birthday yall." She said excitedly.

paperchasin.nia- who is fren?

Jasmine picked up her phone flipping the camera over to Sade who was covering up her face.