𝗢𝗖|𝟯𝟱.

Two years later.....

"Sade!" Sully yelled from the kitchen.

Sade rolled her eyes guessing that Kiomi had threw up again. Sade just wanted some sleep, and that was something she barely got to do. Having a toddler wasn't easy work. Especially doing it as a single mom.

"She threw up again. Take her to the hospital, I think it's more than just a stomach bug Sade."

"I took her twice this week, to two different hospitals. They're both saying the same thing. That's what it is. And quit doing my baby like that." Sade held her hands out for Kiomi and she walked into her arms.

"I'm not doing her any type of way. She just threw up." Sully rolled her eyes.

"Israel come get your wife." Sade rolled her eyes, before walking back to the living room with Kiomi.

Sade had started living with Sully once again, due to the fact that she couldn't be alone. She couldn't stand the thought of being alone with a new coming toddler.

"He don't have to get shit. You need to take her to the hospital again. Quit being so fucking lazy."

"Okay Suliah." Sade waved her off, she was tired of sully and her criticism on how she was raising Kiomi or how she took care of her.

"Call Kiari ass to come get her then if you won't do it. Don't be neglecting my niece."

"I said okay Suliah so leave it at that. Quit saying I don't take care of my baby when I do. It's harder than it actually looks."

"Call Kiari." Sully waved Sade off.

After Kiari's suicide attempt and being in a coma for the last few months of her pregnancy, and first six months of Kiomi's life. Sade emotionally detached herself from everything. Including Kiomi.

Sade grabbed her phone, FaceTiming Kiari so he could come and get Kiomi.

"Hello." He looked down at his phone with a smile on his face when he saw Kiomi.

"Hey mama." He cooed.

"Da." She cheesed taking the phone from Sade.

"What you doing baby? You want daddy to come and get you?"

"Sade, you want me to come and get her?" He asked as Sade took the phone from Kiomi.

"Could you please? I know I call you a lot to come and get her but I just can't today." Sade expressed. She was just having one of those days.

Sade had stopped taking therapy after Kiari's attempt. She felt like there was no need for her to continue taking therapy when it all just kept getting worse for her. She felt like nothing was working anymore so she just stopped going. Soon after she fell into a depression and has been there since.

"She's my daughter too, and I don't mind. Whatever you need Sade."

"I'm sorry Kiari, I really am."

"I'll be over there in twenty minutes." He said before hanging up.

"Da?" Kiomi looked up at Sade with her big doe eyes.

"Da is coming to get you." Sade sat Kiomi down on the couch turning on "Doc Mcstuffins" so that she would be occupied while Sade just stared at her daughter.

She felt during her pregnancy she would love her daughter and cherish her. Like how she wanted her mom to do when she was a child. Now that Kiomi was actually here she didn't know how to be a good parent to her. She wouldn't neglect her, it was like taking care of Horizon.