𝗢𝗖|𝟯𝟭.

look at me updating twice within a week. i have not done that since April😭😭!

𝚂𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙿𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙰𝚈𝙰 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴 ఌ
𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
♊︎

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sade stared at Kiari as he unbagged the groceries bags. They hadn't exchanged words since the two had gotten back from the grocery store. He wanted to say something just as badly as she did but, he knew he was on thin ice. Sade was preventing herself from cussing him out. She went to her doctors appointment yesterday and told her she had to ease down on the stress.

Stress wasn't good for the baby and Sade knew that. She couldn't help it. She was very overwhelmed with everything. Kiari wasn't making it no better. She wouldn't have thought that she'd be the one going through a rough time. Kiari was supposed to be her get away someone she ran to when she felt alone.

Lately he hasn't been that at all. They barely spoke and when they did it was if she was hungry, needed something, or when she had a check up since her stress levels were high. It wasn't the same and some nights sade cried herself to sleep. When she said she felt alone, it wasn't just a mental thing it was also physical. She didn't just want him to be here, she wanted him to be there for her. To understand where she was coming from.

He had just been real insensitive lately and it made her really emotional. She didn't know if it was the retreat that had him acting that way or if he was just being an ass hole towards her. Sade didn't know what was going on with him.

"You need anything before I go to work?" He asked dryly and Sade just stared at him blankly.

"What man?"

"Nothing." Her voice cracked, laying down on the couch.

"Why are you crying?" His voice was still stern.

"Leave me alone. I did absolutely nothing to you Kiari why are you acting like this with me? Like I'm just a bother to you. You've never acted like this with me. What did I do to you for you to treat me so bad."

(YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME NO ONE ABOVE ME AND I WAS ALL YOU HADDDDD)

"I'm not treating you no type of way sade. I don't got time for this shit I got to go to work." He waved her off.

"I don't know what you're fighting but don't take it out on me. I apologized for being selfish and not considering that I was pregnant, almost harming my baby."

"Our."

"You can go to work now. I don't even want to be around you by this time. She told me to ease off the stress when it's you! It's fucking you. I'd be wrong if I called you out your name for how you're acting. Quit taking your emotions out on me Kiari and this is my last time saying it. I will not continue to allow you to treat me like I'm so random bitch you just got pregnant!" Sade raised her voice, fed up with Kiari's actions.

She didn't even feel like crying. She was tired of crying because of the way he was acting. It didn't seem like he was going to change the way he was acting either.

"I'm not taking my emotions out on you."

"What do you call it then? You think this is normal? This shit ain't fucking normal! Since you've came back from that trip you've been acting different and why? That trip was supposed to help you and now you're acting like me when we first met. Is this some type of sick joke for get back? Cause the jig is fucking up im tired of playing games."