𝗢𝗖|𝟭𝟯.

𝙺𝙸𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝚂𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙹 𝙹𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚂
𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
♓︎
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Kiari." His mama yelled.

He had accidentally fell asleep over at her house last night because he was out of it and was in deep in thought and couldn't seem to clear his head.

And he knew if she got in the road it would be ten times worse and he would've crashed out.

Walking down the stairs he saw her and Sam talking amongst themselves alone with his little brother.

His mama, Kim, had four kids, she had a daughter, she was the oldest out of all of them, but she passed a few years ago from suicide. They never talked about it. Which was normal.

"Good morning." He smiled.

"Good morning, did you brush your teeth and wash your face?" She asked him.

"No ma'am."

She turned around and gave him that look and he sighed Turing around to go do so. When he finished he walked back to the kitchen and sat at the dining room table.

"So, Sam has been telling me you like that girl."

"Sade."

"Mhmm, I like her, she seems outspoken though." Kim said.

"She is. But I mean she cool peoples." He shrugged.

"You run yo mouth like a hoe." He mugged Sam, as Sam cackled.

"Cool people's? Nigga you feenin."

"What's that other girl name ? Kourtney? Imma hope she ain't like that disrespectful ass little girl. Cause I'll whoop a bitch." Kim stared at him.

"I know, but she ain't like her. Sade is real cool, she just got a bad attitude."

"I can tell, but I mean I would hop on anybody who called my little brother faggot too. Yo auntie kids is really disrespectful."

"Ion claim them bay bay kids." His little brother spoke.

"Which one of y'all called the boy a faggot?" Kim asked him sternly.

lIt was mook. That's mean, plus he's like 6 so why would I call a little boy that." He said.

"Boy you only like 9." Sam rolled his eyes.

"Still, he in the first grade I'm in the fourth. Big difference." Kioris rolled his eyes.

"Just don't be rude to him, make him feel welcomed." Kim said.

"He's cool peoples."

"Yea, he probably gon be around more often, yall lil niggas need to be nice to him." Ari spoke.

"I am nice to him, he ain't did nothing to me. That's tete niecy kids, they was throwing stuff at him. I'm not gon do that to somebody that ain't did nothing to me." Kioris explained.

"That shit is dead. He don't even feel comfortable at home and yall did that wack ass shit." Ari kissed his teeth.

"Your mouth boy." Kim glared.

"My bad."

"Who is y'all ? I just told you." Kioris kissed his teeth.

"This lil nigga a clown." Sam laughed.

"But aye, Sade really yo girl ? Crazy." Sam shook his head.

"Nah, imma wait til' whenever she ready." Ari shrugged.