Chapter 17

Lily never expected tonight to go the way that it did. It was never her intention to get Carina to have sex with her, but she's more than happy that it happened. The thought of someone else touching her pure body for the first time disgusts her, but Carina trusted her enough and loved her enough to allow her to be her first. That's something Lily will always cherish.

"Hey, Lily?" Carina asks softly as she soothingly rubs her girlfriend's warm, bare back.

"Hm?"

Lily hears the smile in Carina's voice when she whispers lovingly, "happy anniversary."

--

Carina's been awake for a while now. She woke up about an hour ago when the birds started noisily chirping in the trees surrounding them. Lily, however, is still dead asleep with soft and rhythmic snores coming from her resting body. Some people hate snorers because they're sometimes loud and annoying, but Carina likes them. It makes her feel safer knowing that she has someone in the room with her. It makes her feel happy knowing Lily is right beside her.

Lily is lying flat on her stomach with the blanket up to her waist. All of the features on her lovely face are peaceful and serene. There's no trace of worry or stress present whatsoever. Carina has noticed that life can sometimes be a little overwhelming for Lily sometimes.

She'll sometimes stay up late studying or doing homework and wake up the next morning a bit irritated or someone will annoy or piss her off at school or she'll simply just be having a bad day. It happens to everyone, but it tends to happen more often with Lily.

She's the type of person who needs her own time to just be in solitude with herself during some of those off days. It's not because she's trying to shut anyone out, but because she feels like she can handle it better on her own. And Carina respects that completely. She would never pressure or bother Lily into making her talk about her feelings because she knows if she wanted to talk, she would. And Carina makes sure she's always there when she does.

But now as she's calmly sleeping with the cool, soft sheets wrapped around her curvaceous waist, Lily isn't worrying about anything. She's drifted off somewhere else.

Carina sits up, cross-legged, the blanket falling off of her shoulders and exposing her naked body to the chilly temperature. She shivers slightly as she slips on her shorts and takes Lily's big sweatshirt from the corner of the tent and throws it over herself, warmth and comfort immediately washing over her as the soft material touches her bare skin. She smiles to herself. Lily's scent still lingers on it.

Glancing over at her dozing girlfriend, butterflies stir in her stomach and her cheeks warm up when her eyes lock on the couple of hickies on her neck that Carina placed on her during last night's... events. Whoever says your first time isn't all that great is lying through their teeth because never has Carina felt closer and more in love with Lily than last night. She made her wild-both emotionally and physically. And Lily was so gentle and caring with her, while at the same time giving her exactly what she needed. She always made sure that she was okay but it was also like the only thing that was on her mind was pleasuring Carina. And boy, was she pleasured.

Carina's, well, everything was on fire. She was breathing erratically and her heart was thumping so hard against her chest that she could hear the blood pounding in her ears. Her skin was so warm and there was a thin layer of sweat on her naked body, shivers running up her spine against the disparity of the cool night air. She lost all control over her words and actions and the only thing she was running off of was pure reflex and animalistic desire and craving for more of Lily. Carina just could not get enough of the feeling of Lily's fingers so deliciously deep inside of her and her tongue skillfully working against her clit like there was nothing else she would rather be doing. Fuck , it was amazing.