At the DEO

Quick authors note im gonna try to keep the writing styles consistent in the chapter and in the future
(Alex Kara Sam Winn I will put in any other characters as we go I dont own anything if I did agentreign would be real
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They get to the DEO fairly quickly considering the fact that Kara flew them there against all protests even though we all know Alex hates when Kara gives her no warning before flying. When they land Alex immediately throws up.
" Shit Kara" Alex moans "A little warning next time might be nice"
"Sorry but I'll never understand how you can look at dead bodies and be perfectly fine but when we fly you get all queasy."
They don't notice that while they had been talking Sam had gone to find Winn because he wasn't at his computer.
"Hey guys Sam said you needed something but didn't say what sooo what is it"
"Ok Winn I need you to see if Lena's tracker is online"
" What why what happened" Winn says worriedly
" You knew about the tracker too. How did everyone know but me I'm her wife ." Kara says fuming
"I didn't know about it."
"Ahhhh ugghhhh" Kara and Alex say at the same time
"You have really got to speak up more babe"
"Sorry"
"Ummmmm hello missing wife over here"
" Uh right yeah just give me a second"
" So" Kara says sounding like an impatient 5 year old even thought its literally only been 2 seconds.
" I didn't mean that literally it's gonna take more than a second."
" Well hurry up"
" I'm trying annnnddd done uh it's online but I can't pinpoint her location"
"What does that mean"
" It means either her trackers out of range which is highly unlikely or someone took her and is smart enough to know how to make her tracker look like its online when in actuality it isn't. Winn pull up her LKL"
"Ok umm last known is the ocean but before that National City International Airport"
"Why would she be at an airport"
" Whoever took her might have taken her to the airport"
" Hey little love we don't even know that she was taken. Sam were any business trips scheduled for L-Corp this week."
"No. But now that I think about it she was on the phone with someone earlier this week but she sounded really mad."
" What was she saying"
" Honestly I don't know she was yelling at them but in Irish. She had been doing that a lot this week talking in Irish that is. She had been doing some yelling to though and that was mostly in Irish to and after she was done on the phone she told Jess to cancel any upcoming meetings and business trips but there were no business trips to cancel. She also started skipping less meals getting more sleep not staying at the office as late. I tried to ask her about it a couple of times not that I mind that she's actually taking care of herself for once but that's not like Lena at all. But everytime I asked about it she either said it was nothing and tried to change the subject, shrugged me off and tried to change the subject, or completely ignored the question and tried to change the subject. But I know Lena and that girl can't hide what she's feeling from her family if she's distracted."
" I can't believe I didn't notice" Kara says sounding defeated
"Hey you can't blame yourself little love"
" Yes I can she is my wife and I didn't notice. I didn't notice her starting to eat more I didn't notice the random bouts of Irish were significant I didn't notice her sleeping more I'm a terrible wife if I had noticed I might have been able to stop this from happening." Kara says her voice quivering tears threatening to fall
" Listen to me this is not your fault you love Lena with everything in you and we still don't know for sure that she was taken"
Alex tries her best to convince Kara but Kara has her mind set that this is her fault. Alex goes to reach for Kara so she can give her a hug but Kara pulls away quickly
"I-I'm sorry I can't I need some air" Kara says a single tear falling down her right cheek
Sam goes to argue but before anyone can Kara's gone. Sam is about to say something to Alex and Winn but Alex stops her
"Let her go" She states plainly
"We aren't just going to let her go are we"
" She's in a dangerous place Sam. Kara and her powers are a lot like people and their actions. When someone's mad they might do something they don't mean. When Kara can't control her emotions she can't control her powers. She won't purposely hurt you but she might accidentally. So let her go"
" Fine"
" Thank you we will go and check on her later after shes calmed down a bit"
" Ok "
They all say their goodbyes and head their separate ways.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just a quick little chapter I'm probably gonna start writing the next chapter now but happy new year. Know that I love all of you and if you ever need someone to talk to or rant to or just a sounding board someone to listen who won't judge because she's probably been there feel free to PM me at any time day or night I dont care how late to this story you are whether its right now 2021 or years in the future I love all of you even though I dont know you. You are not disposable no matter what anyone says.