Are you pregnant?????

Alex. Kara. Sam. Ruby. Winn

Its been about two and a half hours since Winn came Sam and Alex were sitting beside Kara when she starts to stir. They have decided to wait a little for Kara's head to clear before they tell her they know about the pregnancy.
"Alex?"  Kara says groggily
" Hey little love. Sam and I are here. How are you feeling?"
" A little foggy my head and stomach hurt. What happened?"
" I don't know. I was waiting for you to wake up so that I can run some tests. Sam, Ruby, and I came over to check on you. Sam and I have been giving you some time to cool of and calm down. We came over today because Ruby wanted to see her aunts we didn't want to tell her whats going on because we don't want her to worry you know how she gets. But when we got here we called for you you didn't answer we went to the kitchen and found you unconscious on the floor seconds later you started to seize.
" What!! Omg did Ruby see? Is she ok? Where is she now?"
" Kara slow down Ruby is fine she's with Winn right now he's gonna keep her for the night."
"You didn't answer my question did she see or not?"
" Yeah she saw I tried to get her out of the house when you started seizing but she wouldn't go and I had to help you."
" Oh my Rao. Poor Ruby. What kinds of tests are you gonna run?"
" Actually ummmm I can't run any tests on you yet. Why didn't you tell me?
"Tell you what Alex? What are you talking about?"
"We already know Kara. I found the needles in the trash when I was getting stuff for the sedative I gave you to stop the seizures."
" Alex I honestly don't know what you're talking about"
" She's talking about the IUI needles Kar."
" Wait what? "
" Are you pregnant Kara?"
" What no those aren't mine-"
" Well why were they in your trash can?"
" If you would stop cutting me off every 2 seconds then you would know by now that they aren't mine they're Lena's."
" Well still they were in your trashcan so your had to have known about them. Why didn't you tell us?"
" I wanted to tell you guys when we first decided to try but Lena made me wait. These things can be unpredictable so she wanted to wait untill we knew if it took then we would suprise you guys with cute little gifts that had something on them that would have told you that you were gonna be aunts."
" You keep saying would and would have Kar. Did it not work?"
"We were supposed to know Monday but she didn't say anything so I figured it didn't take. But I didn't know for sure that's why I'm so overly worried about not being able to find her."
"It all makes sense now."  Sam says under her breath.
" What does? "
" Well the eating more regular maeals and not drinking caffinated coffee and trying not to get to stressed started about 3 weeks ago. I guess she figured that if she was pregnant that the baby should be as healthy as possible because before the food she consumed in a day consisted of whatever Kara brought, coffee tons of it, and maybe a donut on good days. Most days she wouldn't even eat what Kara brought she usually just gave it to me, Jess, or the security guard.
"Why didn't she tell me she wasn't eating"
" She didn't want you to worry about her eating habits. Truth is she barely eats in a day she switches between water and coffee all day thats about all she consumes."
" Well now that we know tht the needles are hers we really need to start making some progress on her location."
"Has Winn gotten anything?"
"No all he has is that she was flying over the ocean then her location fails."
" Well let's head over to the DEO."  Kara starts to get up
"Unh-unh no you are on bed rest you need to get rehydrated and besides we dont know if you hit your head when you fell and if so how hard so you are staying here doctors orders."
" But-"
" No buts! We can set up a conference with Winn but you are not going anywhere and neither are we."
" Fine" "But I'm not happy about it"  Kara pouts
"I don't expect you to be."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys so im gonna skip 2weeks but like not really skip but not write out two full weeks. I already know what I want to happen during the two weeks and I'm gonna start writing it now. Hope you enjoy!
♥♥♥♥♥