This can't happen again

Alex. Kara. Sam. Ruby. Maggie. J'onn. Lena.

Sam, Alex, and Ruby get back to Kara and Lena's house at around 9:15. The game only lasted about 2 and a half hours but they stopped to get pizza for dinner on the way back. Ruby's team won so Alex and Sam told her that they would all celebrate tomorrow. Ruby had wondered where her Aunts were since they didn't ride with them but Sam told her that Lena wasn't feeling well so she and Kara stayed home. Ruby understood. Meanwhile back at the house Kara called the doctor and she said that Lena could take small doses of Tylenol every four hours for her headache. Lena woke up about ten to fifteen minutes before everyone else got back and Kara gave her some Tylenol and tea and tried to get her to eat something but Lena just wasn't having it.

(Lena's POV)

Baby plz eat something.   I woke up a couple of minutes ago and now Kara won't stop bugging me about eating something. I don't know how many times I have to tell her that I'm not hungry.

I'm not hungry.  I say for the tenth time.  LITERALLY

You can't take that medicine on an empty stomach. You're pregnant

I'm aware that I'm pregnant and my stomachs not empty, you made tea remember

I mean food Lee you need food in your stomach. And that tea doesn't count considering the fact that you barely drank any.

Look what do you want me to tell you!! Like I've said ten times already I'm not hungry and you can't force me to eat!!!!   My Irish accent slips through a little bit clearer than it usually does. I know that I shouldn't have yelled and I shouldn't have said it like that but I can't take this anymore. I turn to walk away but stop in my tracks when I nearly knock Ruby over. I was so mad that I didn't hear the door open and I didn't notice that Ruby was standing right behind me.

Rubes I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there. Are you ok?   I smile at her although I'm mad at Kara and myself. Kara because she won't stop bugging me, and myself for yelling in front of Ruby.

I'm ok. Are you alright Auntie Lena??

I'm fine Ruby. Have you eaten?

Yeah we won the game so we got pizza on the way home. Moms said that we could all celebrate tomorrow.

Good job Baby Girl. I'm sorry I missed it. And your moms are right we can all go out tomorrow.

It's alright mom said that you weren't feeling well so you and Aunt Kara stayed home.

Hey Rubes why don't you go upstairs and get ready for bed. We'll be there in a minute to tuck you in.

Ok

Ruby goes upstairs and I use my super hearing to make sure she's gone.

Look guys I'm sorry for yelling in front of Ruby. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going upstairs

No your not

*scoffs*.  So first you try to force me to eat now you're telling me where I can and can't go. Unbelievable.   I shake my head. I know that I'm being rude but I need them to leave me alone.

Lena it's not like that we need to talk to you. Preferably not in a room four doors down from Ruby.

I know that I'm not getting out of this.   Fine.