Lena's Mom

Alex. Kara. Sam. Ruby. 'Winn'. J'onn. Lena. 'Eliza'. Maggie.

<Thoughts>

(Alex's POV)

Well, I can't prove it without more tests but I think that whatever happened last night somehow enhanced your brain power.

Alex that's ridiculous.

Not if you think about it. You can process things faster hence the MENSA question and your superhearing plus you can read minds. And you have to admit it wouldn't be the craziest thing we've ever seen. I explain to them.

Well, how do we test it?

Well, first we tell Kara and Sam if you like. Next, I want to test all of your powers. We need to do blood tests and things like that.

Ok, let's go.

(Authors' POV)

Alex and Lena head outside to tell the others and see them all sitting at their bigger patio table.

Guys?         Lena says anxiously.

They get various versions of yes so they continue.

We have something to tell you guys.       Lena says, looks back at Alex, and then takes a deep breath trying to calm themself down.

What's wrong baby?        Kara says nervously getting up to move closer to her partner.

Uhmm... Well, I.........It's *huffs* Alex?       Lena stutters and then turns desperately to Alex.

Lena is trying to say that ever since our encounter with Lillian last night they've been able to do things they couldn't before-...

You figured out how she was able to read my mind?

Maybe. Kar, do you remember that alien we saw the other day that got into a car accident and lifted the car off of them and their family before it blew up saving them but said that before that moment they had never had any powers?

Yeah? What's that got to do with this?

Well, we ran their blood after the accident and compared it to a sample from before the accident and saw that some genomes that were dormant before were now showing activity so we concluded that they had always had only dormant powers. I think that may have happened with Lee.

How they're human?    Maggie asks confused.

Maybe not. Ok, hear me out... We know for sure that Lionel was Lee's biological father and we also know for sure that he was 100% human, but we know next to nothing about their mom other than the fact that she's from Ireland.

Are you suggesting that my mother is an alien?    Lena asks.

Yeah.

No, my mother is human.

But you don't know that for sure.      Alex says.

Yes, I do!     Lena yells starting to get frustrated.

You said it yourself you don't remember anything from when she was alive so she could be beside as we know not all aliens have distinctive identifying marks I mean Kara passes for a human every day the only difference is her powers.         Alex tries to reason with them.