Chapter 29 ~ It's okay now

The week ended on a good note, no more Kyotatsu, no more club troubles and finally on the list no more Miya Atsumu to deal with and mother him all the damn time. Currently inside the clubroom after the cleaning was done everyone else went home except me and Atsumu and well his crew. 

I can't fit the whole team in here so I just have the ones that I can trust.

"Atsumu it's been nice and all but we're breaking up." Sliding over the contract that we signed for now formally and officially I won't have to see his ugly mug again, except for school and that's it.

While he takes no time in scribbling his name away Kita loiters near the filing cabinet while Suna and Osamu stand guard by the table.

"How much are we sure that it's over?" Kita implies that the situation may not be over still.

"We uprooted the problem, most of them were working on orders and guessing as most of the girls are too scared to do shit I doubt they would continue without a leader." Taking the now signed contract and stamping it I place it back into the folder seeing as the boys have more to talk about.

"Kyotatsu is spending summer doing community service and those that were apart of the club have been given the deserved punishment. So you can rest easy now." Opening my drawer up to find my last grape juice box I pierce the foil instantly sucking up on the goodness.

A silence then takes over the whole room seeing as no one is willing to do anything and the disgustingly sad look donning Atsumu's face, I sigh.

"Well this was fun, let's never do this again and you next time this happens go to a teacher or the police I have better shit to be worrying about. Now leave!" Getting up myself the others stand after my surprised deadly tone, Atsumu grumbles to his stand.

"Thank you for everything." He bows before running away...was he crying?

"Ah, I'll talk to him." Kita also bows walking away leaving me with Osamu and Suna. They look far too relaxed for having watched their brother and friend go through something quite traumatic as this.

"Good luck at Nationals, I'll be watching on the big screen." Locking up the door I limp away on my crutches after having sprained from the impact of kicking a hole through a door yesterday.

"Thank you, Y/n. For everything I know my brother won't be able to say this in person but he is really thankful to you and can now rest easy." Osamu shouts out, both me and Suna surprised that he even raised his voice. 

Seeing as Atsumu has been looking paler as of late I could only imagine what this was doing to him, the toll it was having on his body. Seeing as next week is nationals I can only imagine how stressed everyone is. Hopefully they will pull through.

I can now go back to normal life, dealing with requests and returning back to my everyday.

~*~

Sike bitches for those that thought you would end up with Atsumu 😝