Chapter 44 ~ To be kissed

"Are you sure you're 18?" The receptionist asks for the fourth time, oh come on man just let us in it's not like we're actually going to do anything.

Suna stands besides me rocking on the heels of his feet the slight tint of pink graces his cheekbones, never took him for one to get flustered about staying in a place like this.

"Yes." Staring down the old man that looks like years have wrinkled his once beautiful young face, that or he's a perv to work in such an establishment.

Scratching his head, he hands back my fake ID card and taking the money that we first offered for the night. Handing us a love heart shaped keychain with a brass key on the end, I turn to Suna with the face of a swindler.

Entering the room, we both gawk at the explicit detail to the furry pink room, yep, we're definitely in a love hotel. Two cotton robes found on the bed alongside a red rose petal shaped heart layered on the bed, in the other room the giant jacuzzi. Turning around already declaring I take the first dip.

"How do you even have a Fake ID?" Suna suddenly asks when I close the clouded door to the bathroom.

"Well, back when I was in middle school, I used to get asked to buy some things for my group and since my senpai at the time had a fake ID maker he hit me up and gave me one. It's come in handy quite a lot." Laughing whilst I strip my clothes from my body and finally scrubbing the dirt off from today.

Not getting a response I decide just to take the plunge and relax for a bit.

10 minutes later drying my hair as I walk out of the bathroom in the same clothes I went in as, yeah, no Suna isn't going to see anything. But low and behold him back against the wall watching porn.

"Seriously." Munching on a crisp that he bought before coming here, his slow side eye and amused face as the girl exaggerates her orgasm or better yet fakes it.

Turning around to see the unamusing not that erotic in my opinion pornstar getting fucking railed by some macho man her pink titties everywhere.

"Do you guys really get turned on to this shit?" Pointing to the shit display of sexual intercourse happening on the big screen right now Suna just shrugs.

He suddenly sits up with his back facing me, raising a brow I continue drying my hair when the sudden thought pings inside my head.

"Are you hard?" The pink tips of his ears blush a fervent colour as your questions answers on deaf doors.

Laughing I make my way onto the bed sitting down waiting for him to leave when one minute I'm lounging and the next Suna's hair falls down past his face like a waterfall and him being atop of me.

"Yes, and what are you going to do about it?" Fully ready to retort back to his insinuation that I should be the one to 'help him' something pings.

Staying motionless the pinging begins again until a full-blown song erupts from Suna's jean pocket, seeing as he wasn't making any sign of getting it I reach in hand slipping past his belt buckle and into his pocket. His black phone vibrates in hand, remaining the eye contact I answer.

"Hello?"

"Suna- wait Y/n?" Atsumu screams onto the other end of the phone, some background chatter from other students makes you think their back at the bus stop.

"Yes," Moving my hand upwards cupping the cheek of Suna's face the guilty blush of hiding his charged phone from me and now being caught red handed blossoms.

"Just where are ya? Gah, sensei's really mad and, anyway just get back here!" Sighing I let him jabber on for a while before pushing him off me and into a sitting position.

"That's the thing, me and Suna have no idea where we are."

~*~

Sorry about being really vague I just didn't want to go there with this fic and sorry about the cliffhanger but things start to pick back up after this chapter