Chapter 38 ~ Atsumu

Despite being a school where the term 'janitor' is non-existent, where students from the ages of 3 and up are taught to care for the environment and to clean up after themselves. I find myself in one of the many outside corridors where litter tends to accumulate the most, a request came in from my dear old Gate-Sensei to clear this up before the end of the day.

This being a group of first years left over hangout party, they got caught like the fuck wits they are, if you're trying to look cool you don't. A bunch of wannabes that's what, smashed glass bottles, foil wrappers and even spilled alcopops stains the floor.

No wonder I was called in for such a job, practically a slave for this school wasn't my intention in the beginning, I wasn't a wannabe but totally the real deal when it came to being a delinquent.

Those days of smoking weed, hanging out with upperclassmen, fooling around playing hooky like school was just an option at the end of the day. It wasn't like I had anyone waiting for me at home, mom was gone, dad worked nights and Kazuki was too busy playing girlfriend to her many mistakes of ex-boyfriends.

Those times spending my days fighting with the boys was all I had, Chisaki, Akihito were all I had. I remember when I met Rei-chan, she too was not on good terms with her strict posh parents. Calling her the Ice queen pissed her off, so I kept calling her that until she spat on my pink crocs, bitch got a slap that day and a bruised tit.

Chuckling at my own memories flowing through the forefront of my mind as I use the litter picker tongs to pick up the more disgusting parts of shit. Glass is already cleared and now the floor just needs spraying, the light thumping of my music beats in my drums unaware to the world.

"Y/n."

Placing down the tongs grimacing at the smell protruding from the black bin bag, quickly tying it up before placing it down onto the ground. Next is the final sweep before the hose and disinfecting.

"Y/n."

Thinking nothing of the faint voice now appearing in the background of my music I continue with my task at hand stopping to look at the time. 10:15 am. Next class is soon, hopefully Chisaki has made me my notes.

"Y/N." Flinching slightly flicking my ear bud from my ear, grimacing at whoever the fucktard is calling me now.

"WHAT?"

Urgh, it has to be him.

"Y/n-chan uh hi..." Squinting my eyes at the very dumbfuck that wants a death wish, his honey eyes sweetly looking down upon me. Ew.

"Atsumu go away." Sweeping the floor whilst holding the broom like a spartan warrior, Atsumu remains standing in my way, so I just sweep onto him.

"Y/n-chan I, I-" Whipping my hand out to stop him mid-sentence, I aint about hear what I think it is.

"I'll stop you right there. Atsumu, me and you were under a contract in which we both spent time together. What your feeling is only the by-product of that."

"I know what my feelings are. I-" Grabbing his cheeks and shushing those lips closed.

"Let's be real you wouldn't have paid any mind to me if this situation never happened, therefore your feelings for me aren't real." Walking past him to continue with the rest of my sweeping only for the cry-baby to latch onto me like some untrained puppy.

First love is always the hardest, they tend to never bloom so it's for the best that I'm doing this to him.

"I know I would've grown to li-" Atsumu has no time to react as his footing is taken right from under him, he drops on his ass.

"Ooof."

Sighing, running my hand through my hair seems like I gotta be the bitch to put this guy in his place, oh well. One broken heart seems to always do the trick with simple boys.

"You wouldn't have fallen for me. Atsumu, me and you are from two different worlds the only reason why you even know I exist is because you needed help." Not even bothering to be around him anymore I go over to retrieve the green hose and the disinfectant bottle from the storage room, a bit surprised however to find him still sitting in the same spot I left him at.

Heh, he's grown at least.

"Atsumu it's best if you forget those feelings for me, it's just unlikely that I would ever feel that way for you."

Light sniffs and small whimpers later the 6ft giant soon leaves my corridor wordlessly without saying anything more. It's up to him now to be a grown up and start being independent and start making decisions on his own.

Plus, it's just a no for that ugly mug.

~*~

Sorry sorry shit chapter I know but the way I envisioned this was exactly like this

Ps: Just cos Y/n thinks he's not attractive now doesn't mean he's not later...😘

That's for the Miya simps out there