Chapter 16 ~ Jared 19

"Denied."

He squints his eyes at me before awkwardly laughing the others stay quiet, only Akihito continues on with his work of processing the requests.

"I see you're a tough cookie, please I'll do anything, I'll even be your personal assistant." Cocking a brow at his begging I look around the room where an uncommunicated argument was taking place. Rei-chan was secretly huffing her cheeks in disagreement with Chisaki although Ronnie and Akihito both remained placid as ever.

"Is that why you were staring me down all through the day today?" I ask popping the question out there, this new guy looks me straight in the eye nodding.

"I was told that no other clubs were recruiting and that the 'Go help out' club is alway looking for members." He adds rubbing his neck, oh so who was this someone. And I doubt no club would want him he has the build of an athlete many clubs would snap him up.

This is obviously a setup.

Deadpanning, I grab the nearest thing towards me which so happened to be my nice lovely sharp silver scissors. Pointing them at his direction I cock a smile.

"Alright, I'll let you in but on a series of conditions." Stating as the room gasps in shocked faces, mainly Chisaki.

"Okay?"

"1) You'll do as I say when I say, 2) Leaking of information will be punished and don't underestimate me boy, many of the members here are ex-delinquents eg we Know how to rough you up. And lastly, the most important one of all is if you lay a hand on me and you die." Snipping the scissors in the region most boys have precious crown jewels I feel once again the room stale. Four boy's gulp.

Taking the silence as an answer I plae the scissors back down clapping my hands in front of my face before bringing them to my chest.

"Akihito please give...?"

"Ryuk Armani."

"Please give Armani-san a club form, and you we work on Mondays and Fridays, I'll see you then." Today being a Wednesday meant that this turned some heads, Armani bobs his head before taking his leave only then do I sink back into my chair.

How exhausting.

"Who was that guy?" Ronnie finally adds.

Laughing I spin around in my desk chair picking up the unfinished carton of grape juice.

"Ryuk Armani, welcome to our club."

"She's finally lost it." Chisaki adds kicking my chair to stop spinning, glaring at him I take the unopened requests getting back to my task.

"He my dear is their first move, and in a game of chess black is always late to the game." Looking down at the brightly coloured handwriting smirking evilly to myself.

"Hah?"

"What she means is, it's obvious that Armani-san has ulterior motives for joining the club. Geez Ronnie stay alert will ya." Akihito smacks the back of his head earning a groan in irritation.

"Stop it. Ronnie how's things with Haruhi-chan?" He stops to look up at me rubbing the back of his head.

"As good as she can get." He smiles like for reals smiles. The table shudders for a second.

"It's you never do that again." Rei-chan adds.

"Why you-" he growls lunging over the table.

~*~

I like to proudly present the Annoying orange JK

Ryuk Armani

Previous basketball player

Big flirt

New member to the club