Chapter 54 ~ Games

I can't believe that my life has been dwindled down to this, being blackmailed by my fucking perverted English teacher that or this spliff is some good shit. The bird's overhead can fuck right off with their singing elsewhere I'm not in the mood to be a part of Snow fucking white's musical number today.

Dragging the bud away from my lips after one last take filling my lungs, clearing my mind just a little bit, just enough that my mind feels clear, and I can finally take a break. This fucking year has been a disaster and a half, since that bloody request to the fandom, Kyotatsu and now this a fucking teacher. How does anyone expect me to solve this mess when my friends can't help me, everybody else thinks or is going to think I'm a druggie despite the spliff in my hand I haven't done this since last year.

Before I was a mess, I guess I just make a whole round trip back to day dot back to my shitty days. I wasn't awesome back then, didn't like anyone other than Chisaki and even he tolerated me at the best of times. I didn't stand anyone's shit and they knew to not get in my way either. Top dog, Rabid, I can't believe they nicknamed me that, but my reputation back then is nothing but an old wives' tale at this point. Past me wouldn't even be able to look at me without feeling disgusted, I wouldn't even beat me up for this pitiful sorry ass.

I couldn't do anything but stand there and listen to the bullshit trickle out of her mouth, speak some big game for someone being fucked sideways by a granny. Just what the actual fuck is everyone's problem, I just want to live my life and everyone to not be an asshole is that so hard to ask for?

I guess I have to live in everybody else's shit show before I can relax in my own paradise.

Someone breathes out.

"Y/n," Not even bothering to turn around at the jackass number #3 reason why my life is as fucked up as it is.

Flicking away the very end of the green bud the last of my reserves, I was quite lucky in finding it in my hidden hiding spot, for sure thought someone had stolen it. I watch the little thing burn into nothing in the dirt just shy of seeping into the sun light.

"Y/n," His voice comes closer, the leaves besides me crunch underneath his shoes as the large presence of a man envelopes my side.

"What." Turning to Suna now finding him bring his black metallic vape towards his lips, those greeny-yellow eyes flicker across from me.

"Never knew you'd stoop so low to that, aren't those days behind you now?" Oh, for fucks sake I did not come here to be lectured.

Ignoring his question and existence for that matter entirely, he can be no better than thin air for all I care, I came for some bloody peace and quiet. He nudges my shoulder, hearing as he stuffs his vape back into his trouser pocket acting all high and mighty for someone coughing out hypocrisies left and right.

"Come on what's up?" He asks me that like my entire life has been one big joke and now I'm just waking up to find out what a fucking tragedy it is.

So, I humour him.

"Oh, I don't know maybe the moment I took on that job my life has been shit, people fighting me, stalking me, a teacher is going to fucking ruin my life and my sisters' relationship if I don't back down and let her fuck Atsumu in the ass." Turning back to him, my heart beating like a stampeding racehorse.

"I don't know, Suna what do you think." Huffing I turn away to watch the leaves fall and the branches sway under the bird's weight.

Realising there is so much more I want to say to him yet as I try to open my mouth again my head is instantly wrapped up and I'm brought into a warm hug. Close to his neck and shoulder I feel the heat radiate off his skin and the soft scent of watermelon warm my nostrils as my eyes water, I can't help but close them. Breathing in and out I soon quieten to the sound of his heartbeat, my breathing softening to his palm circling my back.

"I think that you need to have a spray down of Febreze before you make any other decision." I would be mad but at this point I just don't have it in me to counter him at the moment.

"And then we can think about what we're going to do next." Pushing the urge away to snuggle up close to him and place an arms distance away from him.

He looks dead serious for someone suggesting of going against a teacher after all we've been through and what's to come, I don't know if I can ask him of that. But when does he ever look serious even the few games, I've been to he's never really done anything seriously until now. Until now.

I smirk, taking a sniff of my clothes, yeah maybe he's right about one thing maybe I do need a spray of something nice.

"Just so you know this bitch is going to burn for everything." Suna shifts wholly to me now. "For everything she's done to you."

Wow the look in his eyes reminds me of someone who has fallen in love, I know that because that's how Chisaki looks at me. I think Suna sees that in me too.

"Alright, if you're up for an adventure we might as well make it a good one." Standing up I offer him my hand, I guess together we can take down this bitch once and for all. 

~*~

Yo sorry about the late update but this is for those that have stuck around for the long run