Chapter 57 ~ Fuck you

Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

Tumbling echoes from the thundering steps ricochets off the walls, bouncing from the courts, tables shuddering alive, chairs squeak grating into the floorboards. Orchestrating teachers wail beckoning to their lost soldiers from the thresholds of the open classrooms gossiping upon the marching parade down the hallway. Clinking from the cuffs chafes the witches skin licking the wickedness from her scaly retched gloves that the flabbergasted students' eyes widen until they pop. No one foresaw the earth beneath their very toes rip and tear hell into existence and yet here I stand closeted by my most trusted companion shadowing me behind his embrace.

Standing here now with only one thought rifling through my mind, 'today went better than expected'.

A few hours earlier...

If I had known any better, this troll of a wretched hag must have eaten a babe for she has sprung back from the depths that maggots spawn from with her shrivelled skin glazing over like marble not even a crack in sight. Only the craft of a true witch could conjure up such supple skin in the matter of days from her bleached cheeks of streaming mascara. It's a bloody miracle I was wondering when the cat was out the bag and here it is standing a mere few feet away from me after having publicly dragging me away from class. This is obviously the fucking endgame, I'm not fucking blind, I can still see this much. Physical disgust recoils from me as if she's broken my jaw and now, I swallow a slug down the hatchet, the slimy little thing is enough for bile to rise.

Releasing the crescent moons damning my palms with more blistering sores that in the next couple of days doing pretty much anything is out of commission. It's why most of the time I keep them nice and short, I'm not one of those crazy psychos filing their nails to the point that they become razor sharp claws ready to prick a bitch. Whilst the visceral charge electrifies the streams within my veins, I can't ignore it any longer, I'd rather have my eyes gauged than look at this bitch for a second longer.

Looking elsewhere in this disgusting shabby little office bestowed down upon her by the very school that idolises this fiend my sordid attention latches onto a gremlin looking beast. Now this is definitely something the school didn't give to her laced in their honourable gold leaf. Oh, how she'll fall, and they'll crumble from the bad reputation, can't keep hiding behind the success of the boys' volleyball team because one day they aren't going to be amazing forever. My eyes land on a creepy photo of a bug-eyed pug that's wrinkles encapsulated most of the photo frame than it's bulging golf eyeballs.

Is that her dog? It looks like a squeezed gremlin fisted inside the ogres' laced fingers.

Absolutely it's got to be hers it's absolutely fucking ugly just like it's owner.

Biting back the smirk, my attention reverts onto the task at hand, this piece of shit that thinks she can walk all over me. Flaunting her precious authority as its cash to a porn-star, the fact is I'm not a buyer in this factitious scheme of hers. I'd rather spend my bills elsewhere, and if I must shed my skin to be as lowly as her then so be it. I've fought with fire and now I'll shall watch her lecherous plans go up in flames of her making.

"Oh, don't look so surprised, I know you've been scheming just as much as I have but there's a difference between you and me," Composing my features I lack the urgency to feed into her fallacious desires any longer.

Her long dark hair is drawn tightly into a thick ponytail that I can only imagine is what's keeping the excess skin from falling out of place. Slowly blinking I watch as her calm crumbles, is she actually waiting for a reaction out of me?