Chapter 42 ~ Something's not right

The undeterred students all watch as Mills Sensei and Gate Sensei finish handing out the assorted timetables, looking down at my own. Sadly, my shit show of a group willingly placed me as leader, so now I hold the only timetable sheet.

09:00 AM - Orienteering.

09:30 AM - Set off to sight see of your choosing whilst also documenting city life, make notes.

12:30 PM - Meet at disclosed location to check in with teachers and give a brief overview of what you found.

12:45 PM - Set back off to have lunch wherever you desire and continue sightseeing.

16:30 PM - Meet back here to be picked up for the coach.

17:00 PM - Coach leaves.

This seems rather flexible in my opinion, is this even classified as a school trip anymore, I knew it has something to do with economics and business but really, this is what we're given. They really must be driving home that 'INDEPENDANCE' rule home.

Suna peers over my shoulder, his hair shadowing his eyes, the small clinks of his silver chain necklace faintly chime above me. The twins fret over something, I don't really care enough to find out, what does catch my eye is Koharu.

She shifts in her heels, looking around lip biting if I didn't know any better, she looks like a scared little mouse caught in a trap between a hard wall and a cat. She suddenly flaps her phone shut, a chill runs down my spine it maybe from Suna leering over me that his breath is quite literally breathing down my neck or...

"Everyone, I want you to have a good time. And remember just because you're not in uniform doesn't mean the rules don't apply. With all that said, you may leave." Mills Sensei claps her hands, many students disperse like there's no tomorrow.

My group however stays stationary, the twins stopped yapping and all turn towards me but my attention elsewhere focusing on the very redhead before me. She's prettied herself up, she knew which group she was going with, but I wonder out of the two of them she's trying to impress.

"Oi, Y/n-chan. We can GO!" Atsumu whines, but like pin pricks fingers gripping edges of the sheet feeling the gaze of murderous intent.

"Atsumu, I have one wish. Shut the fuck up." Departing the stop, we all head out.

Pinching my nose in frustration as in the umpteenth time the twins have managed to embarrass the whole group at this point me and Suna just stand on the side-lines pretending we don't know no Miya twins. Honestly, what was I thinking getting involved with such a duo, not even that the amount of strain it's had on my body more so than when I was back fight'in.

Damn high school boys.

Somewhere in Akihabara, a famous tourist spot one Koharu wanted to attend to whilst me and the others wait out her awaited return. I've got to admit I do love anime, but I know when to control myself around these dweebs. I don't need these plebs knowing I like anime also, walking past a small stall seeing a small keychain for (fave anime character) stops me in my tracks.

The boys don't even realise that I do so, and by the time they do I'm already back closing my backpack, I even managed to get some stickers to match. A job well done, many people busting and far too busy to wonder why a group of high schoolers are out of uniform and currently too engrossed in what's happening to care.

"Have ya ever been to Tokyo, Y/n-chan?" Atsumu far too friendly slings his arm around my shoulder, um get the fuck off me.

Punching his side with enough force to knock the wind from his stomach, he doubles over coughing Osamu and Suna just linger with noticeable smirks.

"Of course, I have. I'm not some country bumpkin, you twit." Finally flicking his forehead, the others burst out laughing as downer returns with more bags than she can carry on her person.

I wonder who's she's expecting to pull through, neither do nor even notice the meniscal presence she brings to the table, still the invisible ghost I see.

"Let's get going then, we're on the clock." Koharu suddenly yells tapping her fake watch on her wrist, raising a brow towards her attitude.

"We're here for ya, ya know." Atsumu retorts not overly welcoming towards the girl what can I say she's not exactly the welcoming type.

"And it's 11:57 AM but we're still here and we're meant to be back at Tokyo station in 30 minutes." Clicking her tongue, I just bring up the map and seeing the times it takes to get there, subway will be much faster.

"Let's go then." Folding up the map keeping the timetable in my pocket ready to look at.

We weren't even that late, far from it I have no idea what Koharu was whining about the entire time but once we made it there, we saw Mills Sensei handing out a fresh set of sheets.

"Ah, Miya-sans, L/n-san. There's been a mix up with some of the timetables, so we've had to change them. Here." Mills Sensei hands us the newer version over.

I watch her hand hovering over her bag whilst she still holds the stack of sheets, that's weird.

"I'm hungry." Koharu moans whilst shoving in a whole Onigiri into her gob like it was water, Osamu watches in awe, he too is thinking about food no doubt.

Looking down at the new, furrowing my brows in confusion, it's no different than the first one, maybe the mix up was with some of the other timetables that were handed out. Placing the sheet back into my pocket without a care.

~*~

Mwuahahahahahahahahaha, you thought

😈