1x10: Merrix, The Cursed Stone part two

Xia's POV

     Inside the dark corners of the Magical Castle...

Great, we do have a big problem now. This is where my mother warned me for. For bad people on unknown parties. But I'm not gonna to admit that she's right.

I mean.... Nobody would have known about this!

'Guys, keep walking!'-Alyson. 'Don't you see that we are already walking?'-Willow. 'What are we gonna to do?! I mean... This castle is dark and dangerous. What if that monster finds us?!'-Aylin. 'You would have helped him finding us by using that loud tone. Just keep quit.'-Eri.

'We need to do something, everyone else on there is already in danger!'-Elanur. Elanur is right, we are running away while Krampus is harming people. We have to do something. But what exactly? 'Guys, we need a plan... Right now!'-Raisa. 'You don't mean that we are actually gonna to fight him, right?'-Aylin. 'That's exactly what she means!'-Livia.

'Perfect, I've been waiting my entire life for this!'-Willow. 'But we can't just fight him, we really are gonna to need a plan first.'-Xia. 'And an leader, someone has to keep us all in balance and also must know how things work....'-Eri. 'Are you suggesting that the leader would be... You?'-Elanur. 'Heck no, I rather want to surrender myself to that horrendous thing then letting you bossing around me!'-Willow. 'It could have been an good idea!'-Eri.

'How's that even possible while we all come from different clubs?'-Alora. 'What if we all form together in one club? Just for this time...'-Alyson. 'Nah, I pass... Too much clubs means headache for me.'-Willow.

'This isn't all about you, Cotton Candy! This is important to save other peoples lives, we need to work together.'-Elanur. 'Are you really gonna to turn the tables on me, tomato?'-Willow. 'Guys, stop! Fighting each other makes no point, we are supposed to fight Krampus!'-Xia.

 'Guys, stop! Fighting each other makes no point, we are supposed to fight Krampus!'-Xia

*from behind* 'Seems like there's an smart person in your ridiculous club...'-Osiria. 'Hey! Who are you?'-Elanur. 'Whoa, you're so big... And strong....'-Livia. 'My name is Osiria, I'm an amazon from the Earth Fairies.'-Osiria.

'What if this giant also works for Krampus?!'-Willow. 'Well I don't, I came her in North Pole with a mission. To defeat him!'-Osiria. 'I believe her, the Earth Fairies are always loyal to the Magic Universe. So I think she can help us stop him.'-Xia. 'Help you all? No, I don't think it so. I was sent here alone to do the job. You all would be just standing in my way.'-Osiria. 'I don't think that you have much choice, because we are all involved at this. Krampus has an army while you are alone, it's not gonna to work that way to defeat him. We have to stick together to stop him.'-Xia. 'Xia's right, it's the only way that we can do. To form a club for ourselves.'-Alyson. 'Then how are we gonna to call ourselves?'-Livia.

'We don't have time for names. We need to transform!'-Eri. 'You're right! Let's do it!'-Xia.

Magic Actix, Charmix!