1x14: The Temple of Ptolemy

Mindy's POV

'At the class B40

Oh boy, I wonder when I can make the entire class silent... Just like me...

I am an expierenced teacher for a long time and I never had a class like this... This nightmare! *everbody starts to babble* Yes, a total nightmare! 'Everbody, silence! Please!'-Mindy. *everbody starts to look at Mindy, with silence* Finally! 'We need still to search for the pieces of the Amulet, right now!'-Mindy. 'But then... You have to travel back into time, right?'-Dale. 'Excactly!'-Mindy. 'But how?!'-Skylar. 'Follow me!'-Mindy.

At the Hall of Memories, 12 minutes later...

'Woahh, what's this?'-Dale. 'This is the Hall of Memories, the energy here is timeless...'-Mindy. 'Just like you!'-Paige. 'Excactly!'-Mindy. 'So, how exactly does this work?'-Willow. 'We can get the time stones, to travel back into time... The ancient time periods of Earth!'-Mindy. 'Earth? Why Earth?'-Willow. 'Because that's where the pieces are.'-Mindy. 'How great is that...'-Willow. 'Be optimistic, Willow! We can finally meet our heroes and legends from the past!'-Paige. 'This is so boring and stupid...'-Willow. 'History is never boring, it is something that has happened, which also made things up that are still on this day.'-Mindy. 'Bleh, boring!'-Willow.

It's still a shame that milady doesn't want to expierence history... What if I make her do it? 'The thing is, we can't all go together... The journey is better off with 2 people. Or else we might get unwanted attention.'-Mindy. 'So, who is gonna to travel with who?'-Dale. 'Please, not me! I'm scared because of the brutality from the history...'-Skylar. 'Life is still brutal today, blondie!'-Willow. 'The only person that I will take with me first is,... Willow!'-Mindy. 'Wait, what?! Me?! No way!'-Willow. 'You are the first person after me who got a transformation, and besides... When you'll meet history, you will make up your mind.'-Mindy. 

'There's no way I want to expierence an adventure with old, dead people!'-Willow. 'It's not a request!'-Mindy. 'Urgh!'-Willow. 'So then where are you both going?'-Dale. 'Oooh, ooh! Maybe I know... It's the time of the great war between disco and punk! I have read it somewhere about it...'-Paige.

  'No Paige, we will travel back in to the time of the Newest Kingdom of Egypt. The time of the Pharaohs, and the Ptolemaic Dynasty.'-Mindy. 'That's even worse than what Weirdo suggested!'-Willow. 'You don't know what it even was, it was 2000 years ago in Earth.'-Mindy. 'Excatly, it was IN EARTH!'-Willow.

  'Willow, I need you to stop complaining and join with me. Period!'-Mindy. 'You just sound like my father!'-Willow. 'I don't know if I should take it as a compliment or insult, but I'll get along with it. We have to begin, Dallas give me the file.'-Mindy. 'Alright.'-Dale. *gives file* 'I also have the time stones with me now, I also am prepared to anything for time traveling.'-Mindy. 

'Urgh, like what, nerd?'-Willow. 'I have the language pills, because it seems that they speak Ancient Egyptian and Greek back then. I don't know who we are going to meet, but preparation is always important. And also old clothing!

'Yea, yea old stuff... So what?'-Willow. 'So, we're ready to go!'-Mindy. 'Guys, help me or something...'-Willow. 'Good luck with that.'-Dale. 'You still are the worst, Earthling!'-Willow. 'That's why I wished you good luck.'-Dale. 'We have to go to the wormhole chamber.'-Mindy  'I will never forgive you for this!'-Willow. Well, it seems like that she enjoys the idea of time traveling. 'In what timeline would it be then?'-Dale.