1x15: Love and Corsets!

Paige's POV

                Inside the classroom B40

Time traveling.... Is it like riding in a flying bus from that one planet to another? Because that's what I asked and everbody looked irritated at me. Oh, they still are... 'We got the 1st piece of the Amulet, now what?'-Willow. 'Now we have to get the 2nd one, and I know where it is.... Or better said, when...'-Mindy. 'So are you gonna to tell us?'-Dale. 'Well, there is one problem with that... The piece could be in both places around the same time.'-Mindy. 'Wait, what is that supposed to mean?'-Skylar. 'After studying the files about the Amulet, it is said that the 2nd one could be in France or Italy.'-Blossom.

'Where is that?'-Willow. 'It's on Earth.'-Dale. 'Of course it is, what a terrible place is that.'-Willow. 'I agree with you.'-Dale. 'But how can we go to both places around the same time?!'-Skylar.

'That's simple, one person goes to France while the other one goes to Italy.'-Mindy. 'Who will go on there?'-Dale. 'I will choose Paige and Nymphea to that trip.'-Mindy. *Paige pays attention now and starts to listen* 'Wait, what?!'-Skylar. 'Yes!'-Paige. 'No!'-Skylar. 'Come on Nymphaea! This is gonna to be so much fun!'-Paige. 'I don't even want to know what "fun" means to you, but I'm not going to risk my life by time traveling!'-Skylar. 'Then you don't know what fun means!'-Paige.

'Whatever! Mindy, please! Can't you take Willow or Dallas? I don't want to!'-Skylar. 'I decide who is going and who isn't.'-Mindy.'But this isn't fair! I'm not ready for this!'-Skylar. 'Nobody is ready for something until they expierence it. I believe that you will accomplish this mission.'-Mindy. 'But...'-Skylar. 'What time period will it be?'-Dale. 'The late 18th century, the era of wigs and big bows. And obviously revolutions...'-Mindy. 'Revolutions?! I for sure cannot handle this!'-Skylar.

'This is gonna to be so much fun!'-Paige. 'Don't worry about that, you will be in 9 years earlier from the French Revolution.'-Mindy. 'Wait! I have to go to France?!'-Skylar. 'Ooh, I have heard of that country before, it's very romantic. At least, that's what they say. I come from Bavaria.'-Paige.

'Well, if you both won't make it there... Then it's nice to meet you.'-Willow. 'Uh, what?!'-Skylar. 'Oh, wait... That's not true hahaha. You won't be missed by me.'-Willow. 'Thank you for your kindness Willow, I will be missing you too.'-Paige. 'Ugh, I can't stand that tiny brain of yours!'-Willow. 'Okay, that's enough! Let's get started. Nymphaea, Paige, your costumes for that era is on the hall. Put it on right now.'-Mindy. I am so excited for this! But Nymphaea is soooo gonna to hate this.

                        60 minutes later...

'There are no words of how I can express that you both look so... Ridiculously weird.'-Willow. 'Well you just said that, let's leave that on there.'-Skylar. I'm wearing this big hairstyle with that big bow, and the dress even barely fits through the door. This is soooo amazing! 'I like it!'-Paige. 'What do you mean?! This is horrible, I barely can even breath on this thing around my waist!'-Skylar. 'It's called a corset, and it can be indeed painful as long you stand right. But let's not worry much about that.'-Mindy. '

Can you speak French?'-Dale. 'I can speak Dominian and Pyriositian... Do they also have that in France?'-Skylar. 'I guess not...'-Dale. 'What about your Italian, Paige?'-Blossom.

'I speak fluent Italian as well! An old friend of mine taught me... So don't worry about that hihi.'-Paige. 'That's why we always have to worry about her.'-Willow. 'I will be giving them their language pills soon.'-Mindy.