1x16: Long Live the Queen!

Dallas POV

                 At Mindy's classroom

'Mindy, what's up? What did you want to talk about?'-Dale. 'It's about your transformation....'-Mindy. 'Okay, well... What is going on then with my transformation?'-Dale. 'There may be a reason why you seem not to have wings at all, it's because your transformation has been undergoing an curse.'-Mindy.

'Wait, what? A curse? Am I really that cursed?'-Dale. 'I'm afraid so.'-Mindy. 'But... How do you know all about this?'-Dale. 'My friend Aelia from Actix has an master in Faelogy. She has understood your conditions and explained it very well to me.'-Mindy. 'But how am I cursed?!'-Dale. 'I have no idea, I also don't know if we can undo the curse... I have no idea what kind of a curse it is.'-Mindy. 'Then we have to find out in the library!'-Dale. 'Not now, we have school first!'-Mindy.

How could this be happening?! Has this anything to do with my biological parents? Whatever it is, I need to find out quickly!

'Hey, guys! The Principal has set an meeting for the whole school at the Amphitheater!'-Paige. 'Then let's go!'-Mindy.

               At the Amphitheater...

I still can't stop thinking about what Mindy said to me earlier... This could be my oppurtinity to find my parents.... But I don't have too much hope... *Roxanne at the microphone* 'Hello everyone, I have setted up this meeting because it's urgent, our situation has not been looking that good... We are threatened by an creature that wants to more harm than good... He is about to manipulate time and space and he is not alone... There are people working for him!'-Roxanne.

*Everyone gasps* 'Well, we already know this and unlike the other losers here, we actually fought them.'-Willow. 'It doesn't matter who did it, the whole school needs to be aware of this situation. And as principal Roxanne said, it's very urgent...'-Mindy. *Student raises hand* 'Yes?'-Roxanne. 'Who are these creatures and how can we stop them?'-Tamara.

'The creature remains unknown, but his partners are actually witches. And we still are figuring out on how to take them down.'-Roxanne. 'The creature's name is the Time Trapper!'-Paige.

'Okay, yes... Thank you miss Paige and please let me continue... The school will be under an protection shield, so no one gets in or out... If you must leave the territory, then make an appointment with my secretary for permission, but only at emergencies!'-Roxanne. 'I always go to the spa every monday evening, it's an emergency also!'-Grace. 'Why don't you get your beauty sleep and shut up, Grace!'-Regina. 'That doesn't sound very royal, Regina... You need to be checking out on yourself!'-Grace.

'Girls! No need to fight! The classes have already begun!'-Roxanne. *Everyone leaves the Theater* 'What should we do now?'-Skylar. 'We still need to get that other piece of the Amulet, we have heard nothing from those witches for 2 months and that is very concerning!'-Mindy. 'Don't expect me to time travel again! I've had enough!'-Willow. 'You only travelled once.'-Dale. 'Your point is?'-Willow. 'Nevermind...'-Dale. 'Where could the next piece be... Or better said... When?'-Skylar.

'I've searched it up and found out that the next piece is located in the early medieval ages, the glory of knights and damsels, myths and legends.... In Camelot!'-Mindy. 'Wait,... Camelot?! That's where King Arthur lives! I love his story!'-Paige. 'In what Earth country is Camelot in?'-Skylar.

'In Wales, it's already next to England and part of the UK.'-Dale. 'What does "UK" exactly mean?'-Skylar. 'It's the United Kingdom, not important to know....'-Dale. 'Mindy, can I go into this timeline?! Pleaseeeeeee!'-Paige. 'I'm sorry Paige, but you already had your turn and I cannot have you go fangirling around the king. Dallas must go!'-Mindy. 'Me? But why?'-Dale. 'Because you are the only one of us who didn't travel, besides your powers may be useful for this mission... It is even more of an mystical timeline than the Ancient Era or the Rococo Era.'-Mindy.