1x13:The fairy with no wings

Dallas POV

I'm living the best out of my life, and yes... My life! I have returned to London since Wendy sended me a leter that she has found my parents. Nicholas and Jocelyn Pembry. It has been 5 months that I have left Alfea and that stupid fairy life.

We are celebrating our championship on my parent's backyard on a summer day, we have won the golden Olympic medal and it just feels like an dream that came out. It just feels so impossible, but it's real!

I have left my friends from Alfea behind, so I can start my life together with the couple that are my biological parents, and definitely good parents too. Am I regretting of this? No, I don't

It's a huge barbecue party on here, my parents even invited the neighbors to join us. I'm currently sitting on the table and eating pumpkin pie, it's the best pie I can imagine. But this whole thing also feels like a imagination too... 'Hey Dale, what's up?'-Joyce. 'Well, I'm a little tired right now...'-Dale. 'Well, you deserve to rest, after you saved us all with that two back handsprings into a double-twisting double somersault. We never should have let you go!'-Joyce. 'Well, it's no big deal...'-Dale.

'Don't be so modest. C'mon, you are our hero! You should give the speech!'-Joyce. 'I'm not doing on speeches... Besides, didn't you told me to rest?'-Dale. 'Yea, you can rest after the speech!'-Joyce. 'Nah, ...'-Dale. 'Who wants to let Dale do a speech?!'-Joyce. 'Yeaaaa! Speech! Speech! Speech!'-everyone. 'Well Dallas, the people have spoken.'-Joyce.

'Urgh, I hate you!'-Dale. *laughs* 'Welcome everyone in our barbecue party, my family and I are happy to have you all in here! I want to say t-....'-Dale. Before I tried to finish a sentence of the speech, I can see the darkness on the clouds... What is that even?

'What's happening?'-Dale. 'What do you mean? Everything is fine!'-Joyce.

'No, there is something up! Can't you see that?'-Dale. 'Sweetie, there's nothing. I think you have mistaken.'-Jocelyn. 'No mum, I'm aware that there are things! Look!'-Dale. 'Darling, she's probably tired of her hard work, she needs some rest right now.'-Nicholas. What is up with everyone on here? Everything is getting darker and they don't even notice it. Am I getting crazy right now?

'The speech is not necessary, sweetie. Let's go inside!'-Jocelyn. Ohno, I can see shadowy figures, they have crooked shapes and red glowing eyes, the weather is getting darker and darker. 'Mum, don't go inside! We need to get out of here!'-Dale. Everbody is looking at me like I'm crazy or something, I'm being serious, the shadows are getting near us. 'We have to go!'-Dale. 'Nothing is going on, sweetheart, come with me!'-Jocelyn.

The shadows are already here, and they... Infected everbody! Every person is becoming a one too! What is even going on?! 'Mum, papa, watch out!'-Dale. Before I knew, I'm too late... 'Sweetie, come insideeeeeeeee.....'-Jocelyn. 'Ohno, mum!'-Dale. I need to get out of here, as fast as I can! But they floating are behind me...

I'm running on the streets of this neighborhood. After running for so long, I feel like I'm tired but they are still behind me. I can't hold it...

'You can't hold what?'-Shade. 'Huh?!'-Dale. I see a tall shadowy girl before me, I think she is differenter than the other shadows... 'What?'-Dale. 'Isn't it obvious? You thought you can't hold on something...'-Shade. *smirks* How does she know? She can read my mind?! 'Yes, I can, child!'-Shade. The other shadows are still near, but this time... They're getting slow, really slow...

'Prepare yourself for the life battle that you are never meant to win!'-Shade. After she said that, she is like creating a spell to direct at me... I don't think I can survive this...