1x08: Magic Actix!

Skylar's POV

It's been weeks ago that we've met each other, did stupid things, got in bad situations and most importantly.... Were together!

Yes, that could be the worst part in this story... But.... It feels so.... Familiar.... 'Girls, focus on the target and don't let anything distract you!'   Yes we are in the gym class, Mindy borrowed it from coach Nex. It's huge and terrifying! I don't think I can handle this anymore! I'm not made to be an fairy! 'Storm wave!'-Willow. Willow is using her power against that moving target. It's in fact a enchanted scarecrow. Mindy says they're useful to train for a fight or something. Well, it's not like I'm going into a battle or something...

*Craauwghh* 'You did it very well, but it can get better.'   'Awe, c'mon! This thing is probably cheating!'-Willow. 'I never heard of an cheating scarecrow... But I've heard of the intelligent Scarecrow from Oz!'-Paige. 'I never thought that this scarecrow could be smart then, even if I heard of that story.'-Dale. 'His brain is made of bran, pins and needles!'-Paige. 'Sounds like your brain!'-Willow. 'Girls, you are not focusing again! What's the point of this then?'

'The point?! The point is that we are every week doing the same thing, it's getting boring now!'-Willow. 'This isn't a game, lady Willow. If you want to become an expierenced fairy, you must keep the hard work going on. Boring or not, this is how it works. And you need to make some progress by doing your best! You must defeat your enemy with his own power!'  

'Whatever!'-Willow. 'Mindy is right, as an sports girl, I know that you must work every day to succeed. It takes some steps but it's definitely worth it!'-Dale. 'Indeed miss Dallas is right. We have much work to do. You are all still in level 1. You must achieve level 7 to become an excellent fairy. We have 2 hours, 20 minutes and 45 seconds left 'till lunch. I have a schedule ready and perfectly in hour to get you all ready.'   'But not everyone of us knows our power, how can we then achieve levels higher than 1?'-Skylar.

'Don't you know what your powers are?'   'My parents used to tell me that I have every season in my hand. I also posess one of the oldest magic ever, I even don't know what it is.'-Skylar. 'Seems like you are kind of "powerful" or something.'-Willow. 'It seems like you have the power of the 4 seasons... Now that's interesting! There's also an fairy in Alfea who possesses the seasons magic. She might help you how to understand and learn about that. But I can't help you about your another power, if that's really ancient... I think there's also someone who can help you.'   'Can we go and meet them?'-Skylar. 'Yes, that would be a good idea! Can we just take a break and see what's up with those fairies?'-Dale.

'It would be fairy-tastic!'-Paige.

'Alright then, we're gonna to take a small break and visit them. But don't interrupt the others, everyone is still having class right now.'   And there it goes....

                    While in the Simulation Room

Wow, this classroom is incredible! But it's worser than the gym class! It takes so much strength and fierce to work here, that's impossible for me! 'Why are you overthinking that much?'-Paige. 'I'm not!'-Skylar. 'I can see the other fairies... Is this them?'-Dale. 'They don't look like a big deal though...'-Willow. 'This is where they work mostly at! They have been busy with their missions. It's about an dark sorcerer that has been bothering them and the rest of the school. They are finding out how to defeat him. They even got the permission of the principal for that.'   'How's that possible? We had to ask miss Roxanne permission for long and they just got the permission like that?!'-Willow.