Chapter 16 Part 2

^^Thats Red and Nixon. (Idk if I put a picture of them)

Nixon's Pov

I had fun having dinner with her parents. I know Red got a little freaked out when her mom asked about the mating process but to be honest I was a little freaked out about her reaction. Does she not want to complete the process? Oh she will complete the mating process. Even if i have to force her. We will not force her. Remember what she did when we forced marked her. Fine.

Her brothers room was very clean. It seems like no one has really been in here in awhile. I actually never knew she had a brother. She never told me.

Well I then went to the closet and found a pair of grey sweat pants to wear. I just left my other clothes in the guest bathroom. I then walked into Red's room. What I saw I will never forget.

Her room was clean, but her whole room was black and red. It looks almost exactly the same color scheme as my room. Which is why I was scared at first but oh well. I think Red is in her bathroom right now. I just walked to her bed and sat down waiting for her to get here.

Red's Pov

Okay plan in action. Right after Nixon went into the guest room, I went into my own room. I then went to my closet and grabbed the bag and ran into the bathroom.

I guess I never really explain what the plan was. I'm going to lead him on a little bit. Wait till he wants to go farther and then tell him to go sleep in the guest room. I know it's not the best plan but that's all I could think of. What else am I suppose to do, put makeup on his face?

I heard some noises in my room so that means he is in there. Right now I'm wearing red really short shorts, a black tank top, and a black silk robe thing I got from Victoria Secret. Yes that's what was in the bag this whole time. Yeah nothing much but it works.

I then walked out of the bathroom. There lying on my bed was Nixon. If I said I was unattractive to the sight I would be lieing. He was wearing dangerously low grey sweat pants. You could see the lining of he is underwear. His six pack was also on full view so that was distracting. What would it be like to lick it? Why are you thinking like this Mia? I'm a hormonal hungry wolf. What do you expect. That's true.

I walked over to the bed and sat next to him. "Hey there. What are you doing?" Nixon sat up and looked at my. "Um let's see. I'm currently sitting next to the most beautiful girl ever." Okay lets just say I'm blushing. "Oh really? Where is she?" He of course chuckled a bit when I said that. "Why I don't. I think her name is Red." He then leans down and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

I reacted almost right after. Our lips moving slowly together. I then wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He reacted by putting one hand one my waist and the other running through my hair. He then licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I deciding to tease him a bit and deny. He then growled playfully, but also putting more force and power in the kiss.

To say that we kept going would be an understatement. He then started to pull my robe off. Wait should we stop for the plan? Forget that stupid plan. Fine by me.

He start to trail kisses down my neck to my mark. He then began to suck it. This caused me to moan. He looked at me and smirked. His eyes were darkening slowly. Evan must be surfacing. He then crashed his lips back on mine. He licked my lips once again for entrance. This time a granted. His tongue explored my mouth. I felt shivers go down my spine as his tongue went over mine.

I then couldn't take it anymore. I pulled my shorts down/ kicking them across the room. His eyes then began to fill with lust quickly. I was about to kiss him again till he stopped me. I looked at him with confusing. "We should stop before I can't control myself." I looked him straight in the eyes. "I want you to lose control. I need you now. I want you now." He didn't need time to think. He crashed his lips to mine pulling me closer. After that we completed the mating process alright.

*Next Morning*

I woke up with something warm right next to me. Or should I say someone? Nixon was holding me close to his side bringing as close as possible. I look down to my naked self. Yeah we had completed the mating process. It was one of the best experiences in my life.

I felt Nixon move a little. I looked up to see Nixon's bronzeish eyes looking down at me. I smiled up at him. "I love you, Red." I smiled even more. "I love too, Nixon."

A/N Okay I know right. She got over that quick. But I have something really important to say. WE HAVE OVER 1.5k READS ON THIS. Okay this is just like amazing because I thought I was gonna get maybe 10 reads on this, but you guys proved me wrong. I glad you did also and I don't like to be wrong, but
Love ya guys,
Tell you friends about this book,
Don't do drugs with unicorns,
and Ba Bye.
~Abbydare~