Chapter 21

Red's Pov

Sitting, waiting and breathing. That's what I have been doing for the past three days. I have had little to none food and I'm pissed. I really wish I could maybe pull one of those movie stunts right now, where the person that's chained up just breaks the chains like a badass.

Yeah that would be great at the moment.

The door just happens to open now. I pretty sure it's just the one Vampire dude though. "Red you're coming with us." Nope not him.

Well now at the moment I'm in handcuffs made from that devil metal, and probably walking to my death. Yeah great weekend plans. Not.

"Get down bîtch." The one guy kicked the back of my knee and I fall. "The boss will be here soon." Oh fûcking kill me now, might as well. I then sat on the back of my legs and waited. Who is this boss guy?

Nixon's Pov

Well I have been searching for Red for about four days now. Evan has been wining for the past hour, but I can't blame him. I miss Red horribly and haven't had sleep for the pass three days. "Alpha, there has been a scenting catch of Red." Evan stopped wining and started cheering. "Start working towards the area. We must find her!" The one Guy then nodded and left.

If we can't find Red I might die of loss. You're not dying. "Wait Red?" Yeah, I got some strength but I don't know how long it will last. She sounds so weak and frail. "Are you okay?!?" I'm fine, just please hurry. I'm in the west by the West Moon Pack. I'm about to see the person keeping my captive. "Red save your energy just in case we find you today. I will not stop till I find you, but we're gonna have to stop talking."

I love you Nixon.

"I love you, Red"

It went silent.

Red's Pov

I have been waiting for a bit when I hear a voice. If we can't find Red I might die of loss. Holy shit that's Nixon! "You're not dying" Wait Red? "Yeah, I got some strength but I don't know how long it will last." Man I sound so frail and helpless. Are you okay?!? "I'm fine, just please hurry. I'm in the west by the West Moon Pack. I'm about to see the person keeping me captive." Red save your energy in case we find you today. I will not stop till I find you, but we're gonna have to stop talking.

"I love you Nixon"

I love you R-.

That's when I blacked out.

A/N Okay I'm so sorry guys. I have been busy with so much stuff lately and I have had a horriable case of writers block. Which is every Wattpader's nightmare. Please I hope you understand guys, but there is one thing I wanna thank you so much on, THE READS!!! And the votes but I don't really care about those as much (They still are nice though ;) ). But I'm so proud of the amount of feedback. I have even had people personaly message me! But all in all,

Love flippen unicorns,

shout out to @epicvision299 ,

Thank you for 25K reads,

Ba Bye ~Abbydare~