Chapter 25

Nixon's Pov

I probably shouldn't have hide this for so long. I'm leaving for Ireland in three months. If I would have known she was pregnant, I would have never even thought of going, but it's to late. It's against the Alpha Code to cancel with the Alpha King.

Even though she was crying in my shoulder, I was still sorta happy that I was gonna be a father.

I just kept rubbing small circles on her back, until she stood up and looked at me.

"You're leaving." It wasn't a question, just a statement.

"I am. I'm sorry for it taking for me to tell you."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

That's true. Why didn't I tell her right away? Either way she was going to find but sooner is better I guess.

"I didn't plan it. I found out a while ago about a meeting with the Alpha King in Ireland. I never in a million years would think you would be pregnant at this time."

"Tell when you'll be back."

"On the 25th of July."

Red's Pov

The 25th. That's when he's leaving.

I know that one day this will be a good thing, but I need him here when I'm pregnant. I really need him.

"How long are you there?"

"Three week. Red I might be there for when the baby is born."

He might. Those are the key words.

"Can we just go to sleep? This is a lot to talk about."

"Of course Red."

We both then crawled into our bed and laid there quietly. It wasn't long until I went into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~
(One month later)

Today, Nixon and I are going to get a check up for the baby. He says its gonna be a girl and I say it's gonna be a boy, but since he is dead set on it being a girl. He says if it's a boy I get to have ice cream! Even though I know it's a boy. You see in my family, everyone's first born is a boy. After that it's all random, but Nixon doesn't know that and I want ice cream.

So after the doctor put the super cold jelly on my stomach, she moved it around and then looked at us smiling. The doctor the announced, "Depending on his DNA, we have here, our future alpha."

Nixon quickly smiled at the screen, "We're having a boy!"

"Yay! I get ice cream!"

He just laughs and smiles more at the screen. He then touches it and whispers, "You're gonna a future alpha. The best."

A/N SOOOOOO people of Wattpad. How'd ya like that chapter, huh? Not bad right? I'm just gonna assume you agree and give myself a high-five. Yay! Anyway I have some great information on the squeal. It's really isn't a squeal if you think about it. It's actually gonna be about a kid of Red and Nixon's. But you'll get more information about that soon. So anyway,
TWO MORE CHAPTERS,
I want pancakes,
Can Pedro the unicorn make pancakes?,
And Ba Bye.
~Abbydare~