Chapter 6

Red's Pov

Oh I got him now. I knew it kinda hurts me to do this to my mate, but I need to keep the act. Oh wait I just realized I'm wearing a short sleeve. This may not be a big deal to you but I have a red star tattoo on my wrist. I usually hide it from people with long sleeves. Oh well too late.

"We can talk, but we need to go to my house. I kinda have to feed my cat, Seven." Let's just say I love my cat to death, but if he doesn't eat everyone will pay. Let's just say my cat is a demon, wait my cat is a demon half cat. So it is a demon.

"Okay. Sure, but let's go now." He sounded rush and nervous, but that probably because he has to 'teach' me about werewolves. "Okay, let's go." I then climbed out of the tree and grabbed his hand. Dang, forget about the tingling feelings that you get when you touch your mate. He looked at me with a feeling in his eyes, lust.
* At Red's house *

We walked in and Seven was on the couch. Nixon looked a little prepared, but cats freak out with werewolves usually. Since Seven is a demon half cat he isn't affected at all by it. Nixon might know that he is a demon half cat, but they get mixed in with normal cats all the time. "So this is the lucky man that's sleeps in your bed?" Nixon said this with a smile and patted Seven's head. "Yup. But now what was what you wanted to talk about?"

He looked like a ball of nervous explosion. Yup directly the description I need. "Red I'm a werewolf." Time for acting school to kick in. I started to laugh. "What...........are............you............even............saying?" I said this like a professional actress would say, and all the acting lessons really paid off. "I'm serious Red." I looked up at him, and what I saw was the most beauti- I mean serious face ever. "Your being really being serious aren't you?" He nodded. "How? What? This is serious like books on Wattpad. With werewolves, Alphas, betas, Lunas, and.." I turned and looked in his eyes, "Mates." With me saying this his eyes filled with lust.

"Yeah it's extremely and almost exactly like that. Wow that made it so much easier." I giggled a little because he looked like he just won the lottery after he realized what I said. "So is there anything I should know, because I pretty sure not everything on Wattpad gave me information I need." He looked at me with the happiest face ever and said the best worlds ever "Red I know you know about Mates, but I bet you didn't know your mine." I looked at him with probably the best acting face. "That's good because now I know why I feel like I need to kiss you right now." I smile at him. Of course I knew why but I of course wasn't going to tell him that. I was looking him in the eye. "Kitten I wouldn't stare at an Alpha because your not going to win." I smile at the nickname. I'm stronger then any Alpha who has ever lived lets see who wins.

*Two hours later*

He looked away. I won. I then jumped and did a happy dance. I then heard him laughing. I turned around and what I got was something I didn't expect. I was kissing Nixon. By kissing I mean we were full on making out. It took me like two seconds to get over shook but I was then moving my lips in sync with his. If I said I was feeling sparks I would be lieing. If I said I was feeling fireworks again I would be lieing. I am feeling like world war third is on my lips mixed with his. I know cheesy, but I telling the truth.

After like 5 full minutes of making out with Nixon we stopped. "Wow," me and him said this at the same time. I knew that I was going to fall for my mate, but I didn't think I would fall hard.

A/N That's the update. It's Christmas and its a time to be happy. But other wise I have to say I'm loving the support on this book. It means so much to me. We have like over 150 reads on this book and this is like the 6th part. But to end my closing,
Thank you,
Luv Ya,
Merry Christmas,
And Ba Bye. 
~Abbydare~