Chapter 9

Red's Pov

That was so close to the vampire comutity learning about me. Oh well, its over now and thats all that matters. it was so funny though. Did you see his face? Oh course I saw his face. I was there too. Me and you are technically the same person. Oh yeah. I sometimes forget that. Oops. On the other hand, we do need to tell Nixon about us being a hybrid. I know, but it's going to be kinda hard. I mean we technically lied to our mate about our species. Let me think of a plan. Don't bother me for a bit. Okay? Yeah, I am going to texted him to hang out or what ever.

To: Nixon
We should go hang out some where. I mean we technically know nothing about each other.
From: Red

It is true though. We know nothing about each other and that's not the best relationship for your mate. All I really know is that he is Alpha of the Redwood pack and that he is I think 18. Yeah pretty bad relationship right now.

To: Red
That actually sounds like a good idea, and I have nothing to do right now. I also know nothing about my girlfriend. I will be there in like 5 minutes. More or less. Bye kitten.
From: Nixon

Nixon's Pov

Well Evan I guess we got ourselves a date with Red. Yeah and don't mess it up. She is our mate and I will not let you ruin it. Okay I probably won't mess it up, but I will try not to. There you go that's the spirit. Oh stop with the sarcasm. Oh Nixon before I for get when we do anything that involves questions ask her about the stars. Oh yeah I completely forgot about that. I will don't worry.

Let's just say I have the perfect place to take Red for our 'date'. She will be amazed, at least I hope she will. Now to her house.

It probably took like 5 minutes exactly to get to her house in wolf form. (don't worry he brought his clothes) I then walk up to the door and right before I knock Red open the door. "Oh, hey I was just about to start waiting for you on the porch, but I guess your here." She then smiled at me. She looks hot. Shut up Evan. Even though he is right. She was wearing black skinny jeans and a white shirt with a red flannel over it, also with some black converses too. "Yeah I'm here. You ready to go?" She then nodded and started to walk down the driveway.

"So where are we going." Oh no. I know we're this going. "Its a surprise." Now she going to say she hates surprises. "Oh fun. I love surprises." Okay maybe not. Ha stupid. I said shut up Evan! "Well good then. Let's get going." I then grabbed her hand, of course the mate sparks were of going in my hand, and started to lead her to my favorite place.

When we were walking we decided to start doing 21 questions. We actually started to learn stuff about each other. That's when I knew I had to ask her the question I was waiting for after like 15 normal questions. "How come there is a bunch of stars in your house along, your cat having a star, and you have a tattoo of it?" I looked at her thinking face. She really must be thinking. It's like she is having a conversation with her self. She isn't crazy is she. Who? Red. There is no way that she is crazy. Well you never know.

Red's Pov

It's not there time to panic Red. He is so close to finding out about it though about now I have to tell him. I know, but just saying that it's like a family thing with stars and you found the cat so you don't know why for that. It's not all a lie then. Okay.

"Well a star is like a symbol my family has or something like that, and so I got a tattoo. For the cat I really don't know. We found him as a stray." I really hope this works. "Okay that explains." Yes! He bought it. "Hey we are here." Oh yeah I forgot he was taking me some where. I looked up and saw a perfect view of the whole town. "Aww this is so beautiful. Thanks Nixon." I then walked up to him giving a hug. Of course he hugged back.