Chapter 4

Red's Pov

Man this was going to be the longest day of my life. It's the first day of my new 'human' life. I will be attending a school full of supernaturals that have no idea I'm a hybrid. I am going to have to not use any super abilities. Which is hard because my temper is the worst. I also will be able to find my mate. Which my wolf will not stop talking about.

Come on you know you want to find him Red? Okay maybe I do, but I'm free and I also don't want him to know I'm a hybrid. That's true but I need to know I have a mate. I know we can reject him, but we are stronger if we have one. Even though we are the strongest people in the world. Okay I know this and I can understand that, but we need to hide our werewolf sent though when we go to school. We can't risk anyone finding out we are a hybrid family. Okay? Fine but remember if we find our mate to seem interested but don't show any mate signs. I know and don't hind emotion. I already had this talk with you. I will talk to you later. Bye Red. Bye

I am now at the front of the school. I start to walk toward the door when I see a bunch of werewolf umm yeah I'm not even going to hesitate. They are sluts. They were giving me dirty looks and stuff. Oh shot yeah I can't let them know I'm a hybrid. Act human remember. Oh, I know now shut up.

I finally got to the office. There was lady at the computer who looked to be in her thirties. I knew she was in fact a werewolf. "Umm hello miss. I just got here. My name is Red Dark." The lady then looked up and smiled. "Oh yes they informed me that you were coming. Give me one moment." She then began to type some stuff into the computer and then I hear the printer go off. "Okay here you are. Your schedule is right there. Your locker combo and everything is there, lunch card stuff. Pretty much everything you need. Your first class is down the hall in Mrs.James room. If you need anything just ask. And welcome to Central High." She then ended it with a smile. "Okay, thank you. Bye." I then smiled back at her. She was nice.

I was walking to my third hour class. Which is Mrs. James's class. Yeah they gave me time to put stuff in my locker and gave me a tour so. I then knock on the door and walked in. Everyone in the class was looking at me, but something caught my eye. Or I should say my nose. Mate is here. I smell rain and coconut. Which smells amazing. I then walked in the room to the teachers desk, ignoring the smell. I handed Mrs. James the note the office gave me. "Okay class here is our new student Red Dark. Please be nice, and Red you can sit be Raven." She pointed at a girl in the middle row with brunette hair and dark brown eyes. Of course still ignoring the smell I walked to the seat.

Alpha Nixon's Pov

It's the day the human comes to the school. I told the school secretary to pack link me when she gets here. I don't need any surprises.

Well it's third hour and the human still hasn't came to school yet. Alpha she is here. I spoke to soon. Okay what's her name? It's a unique one. It's Red Dark. Her saying that made my wolf go wild. I wonder why. Okay thank you. Right after I finish that the smell hit me. Someone knock one the door and walked in. There in front of was my mate. She was the most breathtakingly gorgeous human bean ever. Wait this was the human. Dang what am going to do now. Well so much for no surprises.

A/N Okay I updated and yes that is the hotness of Alpha Nixon on the top or where ever your pictures are. But I think the update went well. Tell me what do you think on how Alpha Nixon looks.
Well stay awesome,
be a perv on hot guys,
and Ba Bye.
Abbydare