BIG NEWS

OKAY, MY PEOPLE, BIG NEWS, LIKE THE TITLE SAYS.

THERE OBVIOUSLY WILL BE A "SEQUEL" FOR THIS STORY, BUT IT WILL BE A SPIN-OFF ON THEIR KID, WHO DOESN'T HAVE A NAME YET.

THE SPIN-OFF WILL COME OUT RIGHT AFTER THE EPILOGUE COMES OUT. I WILL PUT A PART IN THE BOOK WHEN IT COMES OUT TO INFORM THOSE WHO ARE TO LAZY TO CHECK IT EVERYDAY TILL ITS THERE!

BUT YOU SEE, I NEED A COVER FOR THE NEW BOOK! SO IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING THINGS ON IT...
-Title (DNA)
-Author (Abbydare)
-Your Wattpad name somewhere on it to show that you made it! (Cover made by <insert name here>)

...AND YOU SEND IT TO ME THEN YOU COULD MAKE THE COVER FOR THE SEQUEL!

I think I might make this into a competition, maybe. Probably won't find out till the book comes out!

BUT this is about to get serious, I would dearly like to thank everyone who has sticked through this story and has dealt with my grammar errors and everything, yes I know they are there, I'll edit this story throughout the writing of the second book.

Also THANK YOU FOR 46.9K! To be completely honest, I thought this book would get 600 reads and then that's it, but you guys have proven last year me wrong. My other books were complete fail though...but that just makes this book a million times more special!

But for now thank you all for your support and love,
Pedro the unicorn is great,
It's smarties season again ;) ,
Lots of love,
Ba bye.
~Abbydare~