Chapter 3

Red's Pov

Okay I love that gym. It was the perfect work out. Well I guess I might as well make some food. Let's see I could make umm................I got it! I will make Pancakes! I maybe fit but man I eat like a pig. I then walked into the kitchen to start the pancakes. I started to sing a little too.

Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street

Faster than the wind, passionate as sin ending so suddenly

Loving him is like trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fall

Like the colors in autumn, so bright just before they lose it all

Losing him was blue like I'd never known

Missing him was dark grey all alone

Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met

But loving him was red

Loving him was red

Touching him was like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you

Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song

Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer

Regretting him was like wishing you never found out that love could be that strong

Losing him was blue like I'd never known

Missing him was dark gray all alone

Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met

But loving him was red

Oh red

Burning red

Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes

Tell myself it's time now, gotta let go

But moving on from him is impossible

When I still see it all in my head

Burning red

Burning it was red

Oh losing him was blue like I'd never known

Missing him was dark gray all alone

Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met

'Cause loving him was red

Yeah, yeah red

We're burning red

And that's why he's spinning 'round in my head
Comes back to me, burning red

Yeah, yeah

His love was like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street

Okay it's pancake time! I then took a big bit from my fork. Yummy. I love pancakes! I just hope I can love my new school as much. I don't want to break my cover of being human. Even though I am far from it. My wolf was ready for anything too. I just hope my hybrid instincts don't effect me. That would directly give me away. This was going to be a long year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nixon's Pov

I can't believe she was here. "Alpha?" I really don't understand how I haven't met her yet. "Alpha?" How can I wait much longer? "ALPHA NIXON!?!" Oops guess I wasn't paying attention. I was really in thought with my wolf about my mate. "Yes?" Man was it going to be a long day. My wolf wasn't helping either.

Okay so I learn that there will be human coming to our school. Which means I have to tell everyone that they can't be all superhuman around them. What I don't get is. Why is there a human coming to this school? Well I guess they can't really tell them they can't come to the school because they aren't supernatural. Anyway time for a pack meeting.

"Okay everyone I have called this meeting to give some information about some up coming news for the school. There will be a human attending our school this year." There were a lot of gasp and chatter after I said that. My pack is pretty big so. Well by big I mean about 465 members. "What do you mean a human will be attending?" This was of course asked by Brett. "I got a call from the school board saying there will be a human going to the school. I don't know any more then that. I do have to say no mentioning anything about werewolves or any supernatural thing around them. Okay?" I heard lots of okays and stuff like that. "Alpha you say them. Do you know if it's, like, a dude or a chick?" Of course Britannica said that. Britannica is what you would call........ oh might as well not beat the Bush. She is a slut. Yup that's about it. "I have no information about the human at all, and all I know is they will be attending tomorrow. So like I said no use of or spoken any of the words of supernatural. We don't want this human to find out what Vampires, or werewolves, or anything else are." This is going to be a long year.