Chapter 1 - The Escape

"I glance over and see him staring at my chest area."

A/n
Look at that photo I'm crying

As the Dursley's are eating supper Dudley keeps on kicking me under the table. I shoot him a dirty look and say "stop doing that" he says "mum y/n is kicking me" "what? No he's kicking me!" Petunia looks me up and down and says "y/n stop kicking my sweet Dudley now!" I look back up to see Dudley giving me a smug look with a smile creeping up, I was about to say something until Harry nudges me, I look at him and he gives me a reassuring look which makes me calm down. God I hate this family, the only good thing about my life is that me and Harry are together.

Once breakfast is finished me and Harry go back to our bed room, yes we have to share a bedroom while Dudley gets the master bedroom to himself. Me and Harry's parents were killed by Voldemort. We were both struck by the death curse but we both survived. Harry's scar is on his forehead while mine is on my inner thigh. It annoys me because people don't know I was there too, it's not like I can lift up skirt and say "hey you know I'm the choose one too!". It's always "omg are you Harry Potter?" And I'm just his useless twin sister. Not even our best friends Hermione and Ron know that I also survived the curse. Only me and Harry.

Me and Harry get into our Pyjamas (not in the same room obvi)
"So how are we going to get back to Hogwarts this year?" Harry says to me with a worried look. Tomorrow is September 1st so we have to go back to school but not with the Dursley's around.

As we are looking at each other I glance down and say "I don't know Harry there's really no wa-" I was cut off but a sudden bang at the window. It was Ron, Fred and George in there flying car. "Well what are you staring at? Get in!" Shouts Ron although it was pretty hard to hear him.

Me and Harry grab out trunks also trying to contain our excitement as we throw them into the boot of the car.

I get in first beside Ron because the twins were in the front then Harry gets in but is yanked back, I grab onto his hand and Ron holds onto me. It's uncle Vernon and he's holding onto Harry for dear life. we finally pull Harry in while uncle Vernon try's to hold onto something but is unsuccessful and falls right out of the window, serves him right.

————————

We're about halfway there and I was talking to Harry. It was very cold in the car especially because it was around 10 and night. I glance over at Ron and see him looking at my chest area, shit I don't wear a bra to bed. I thought to myself. I move my hands to cover my boobs acting like I'm cold but I'm more embarrassed. But why would Ron look? He doesn't like me like that. Does he? No he can't. That's just what all boys are like.

We finally get to the borrow and we all sneak in. At this time it is about 12. We almost get to the stairs as a light is turned on. Right in-front of us Molly Weasley is standing with her hands on her hips. Before we could say anything she screams "WHAT ARE YOU BOYS DOING OUT AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT?"

We all look around at each other and finally after a few minutes of awkward silence Ron takes one for the team and says "we had to rescue them mum! They were starving them and not letting them go to Hogwarts this year!" Molly looks up and sighs then proceeds to say "very well then. But don't think you'll be getting away with this. I will be telling your father. Now get up to bed this instant." Not wasting a minute we all sprint up the stairs. Once we get there we all burst into laughter. Through breaths I say "sorry about that Ron" and he replies with "oh it's fine. She must be on her lady's day" "eww" Harry shouts as the boys fall into a fit of laughter. not funny.

————————

Ron tells me that I can sleep on the floor of the his room if I want or I can sneak in and sleep in with Ginny. I decided to sleep on his floor because I didn't want to risk waking Ginny up because she also had school in the morning and it had to be almost 1am. Harry got into the spare bed in Ron's room even though Ron protested that I should get it because of manners but of corse Harry didn't care.

It must of been about 3am and I sat up slightly to see if Harry was sleeping and he was the drool and everything. I was beside Ron's bed and he was facing the other way so I had to stand up to see if he was sleeping or not. I think he was faking but I pretended not to notice.

I went downstairs to get a glass of water because I just could not sleep. I think I was nervous for a new year at Hogwarts even though it was my forth year and I was used to it.

I suddenly feel a cold hand on my shoulder I jump up and turn around to see a messy hair Ron looking at me.

"Couldn't sleep?" He says in a whisper but not quite since everyone's room is pretty far away "yeah. I think I'm nervous for tomorrow" "come on" he says as he gestures for me to follow him.

We go back up to his room and he going over to Harry and lightly blows into his face to make sure he's sleeping. He then sits down on his bed and pats the spot beside him for me to sit down. And I do

Words: 1067
I know this chapter left on kind of a cliff hanger but wait for the next one. Can you guys tell me how many words you think is good ok lol thanks
Also remember #barbacueevening😋