Chapter 5 - The party

Swearing and references to 'after'

Once I got back to me and hermione's dorm we started going through our drawers looking for something to wear I decided on a tight dress that had a low v line and emphasised my figure, I paired it with a necklace that sirus had given you for my 14th birthday Ron is going to go crazy. And Hermione picked a red dress.

Your dress:

Hermione's dress:

Hermione's dress:

Hermione did my hair in to loose curls and put her own in a bun but pulled her baby hairs down to figure her face

"Geez 'moine, you look hot." I said "you think? I hope Fred likes it." Hermione has had a small crush on Fred for a while but she's way to scared to say anything so we just keep it between me, her and Ginny.

We made our way down to the common room and there were flashing lights and waves of body's everywhere. We spotted Ron and Harry so we walked over to them pushing through the crowd loosing each other a few times.

Ron looked me up and down and smirked. It was kind of fun being a secret all the time, you know it felt...risky.

We all started dancing and having fun. Harry wasn't looking too much so me and Ron sneaked in a few comments to each other and maybe a few dances.

After about 2 hours we were all tipsy but not drunk. So the twins came up to us and said, "do you guys want to go to Harry and Ron's dorm and play a game?" It was getting kind of boring so we all agreed.

We to the boys dorm and all made our way to Harry and Ron's dorm. We all sat in the floor in a circle, the order going me, Ron, Harry, Ginny, Luna, Hermione, Fred, Dean, Seamus, Neville then Angela and George who was sitting next to me as well. Cho was also there sitting in between Harry's legs. None of us really liked cho, especially me.

After a while Lavender also joined. I don't really know why but she seems to have a think for Ron so that made me mad but I put it over my head.

Fred pulled out a bottle of fire whiskey that he had took from the party.