Chapter 12 - The Morning After

Hey loves, so literally last chapter I was saying about how we have hit 200 reads and now we have 300 reads. What the freak this is actually crazy. Thank you all so much. It is getting very hard for me to post everyday but seeing how many people are actually reading my story gives me so much motivation. So thank you guys so much. Love you <3

I looked beside me to see Cedric lying sleeping with one hand on my waist and one behind my head and I was lying on his chest with one arm wrapped around his waist.

This did not look good.

"Well, well, well" Fred said in a stern voice. "Looks like someone had fun last night."

Before I could respond Cedric opened his eyes then yawned.

He looked up at where the boys were standing just to have the same confused as I had for a second then said "oh um, morning guys."

Fred and George were still smirking but they were more smirking
At someone, Ronald. He deserved it for what he did with Lavender. I mean it's not that I'm jealous or something! Ew I would never like Ron, I just mean that she's disgusting he could of went for someone better.

My thoughts were disrupted by Fred letting out a cough, trying to make it awkward. Thanks Freddie

"Guys it is not what it looks like, I swear" I said seriously.

Cedric continued with "yeah we were just hanging out after the party and somehow" he paused "fell asleep."

"Okay y/n, Cedric, sure thing" George said very unconvinced.

I rolled my eyes at him not believing me and Cedric but decided to just ignore him.

It was a Saturday so it was around 9:00 when we got breakfast.

Cedric quickly got up, said goodbye to me and left.

But not without getting Death Stars from all four boys.

So immature

We all made our way down to breakfast. Like I said it was a Saturday, so everyone always comes to breakfast in their pyjamas. Of corse there's always a few odd people who gets dressed, and Hermione was one of them.

The twins parted from us to sit with their friends as me, Harry and Ron all sat down beside Hermione, I sad beside her and the two boys sat together opposite us. both of them have been cold with me all morning. They're such children I swear.

"Your late" Hermione said not looking up from her book.

"Sorry 'mione" I said, not really meaning it I just didn't want to get on Hermione's bad side, especially in the mornings, you do not want to do that.

"Yeah y/n got a little caught up in something. Or should I say someone." Ron said

"Why do you care, Ronald?" I said back

"I don't." He said very quickly

"You clearly do. You all know that nothing happened between me and Cedric and even if something did happen, it's none of your business." I said annoyed

Ron didn't say anything so Harry butted in "Um yeah it is"

"Harry you really need to stop caring about who I sleep with" I said

"Ah ha so you did sleep with him" Ron said victoriously.

"No I did not! I meant if I did, it does not concern you guys" I rolled my eyes

"You can not say much, considering you get all mad at me for kissing Cho." Harry replied

"Yes Harold, that's because she is a bitch, Cedric on the other hand, has done nothing to you." I said

"Oh shove off y/n" said Harry

"Y/n, your fraternising with the enemy!" Ron said like he achieved something.

"Oh fuck off Ron, Cedrics not the enemy, also thats sweet coming from you, saying if Krum came over right now you would be all over him. If I didn't know any better I would think your jealous of Ced."

Harry gave a confused look "why would Ron be jealous?" He said mostly to Hermione and she shrugged.

"As if" Ron said back

"Oh yeah Ronald, you say 'as if' but you are all up in business. It's not like I am all over you asking about Lavender, who by the way is absolutely vile." I said back to him. They make me so fucking angry. "I'm going back to the common room, seems I've lost my appetite." And with that I stormed off.

To be honest I did feel kind of like a bad bitch, but I was very angry so there's no time for that.

Once I got to the common room I saw Ginny sitting on the sofa, so I went over to talk with her. Me and Ginny are quite close, considering me and Harry have spent most of our breaks at Hogwarts at the burrow with all of the Weasleys, they are like our like our second home.

"Hey gin, what's up?" I said

"Oh nothing, you?"

"Just dealing with our dickhead brothers." I laughed but also being serious.

"Oh god, what have they done this time?" She asked

"Oh wait until you hear this" i said getting ready to tell her the whole story.

I told Ginny the whole story, about me and Cedric only being friends and the boys overreacting. Of corse I skipped the bit about me and Ron being a thing.

"Wow, what assholes!" She said

"Ugh I know, and I have to share a dorm with them, that's twenty-four seven drama."

"They say us girls are dramatic but they are so much worse" she laughed.

We were talking for a while until Harry, Ron and the twins bust in.

But the twins were holding Ron, and ha had a bloody nose and his knuckles were all swollen and bruised up.

What the fuck has he done now

Words: 1021
Hey guys, I just wanted to say if you haven't already go check out my other Ron fanfic, it hasn't got a lot of views so I would appreciate it if not that's okay, see you guys in the next chapter🤍