Chapter 21 - The Big News

Me? Pregnant? There has to be some type of mistake.

"No Madame Pomfrey, I can't be" I said, my voice shaky.

"Miss Potter" she started "I know this is hard to believe, but you are 100% pregnant"

"No" I whispered

"How far along?" I asked on the verge of tears.

"1 months"

"1 months! How have I not noticed!"

"Every woman carries differently miss Potter. I don't think you will show until around 4 or 5 months." She stated.

"Do you know what that gender is?" I asked.

"Yes, it's a-"

"I don't want to know!" I cut her off.

"Okay, miss Potter this is a lot to take in, but you will get through this" she said sweetly "we should e set up another private room for you and your baby."

Baby. I don't feel anything towards this thing inside of me. Aren't I supposed to feel love towards it? I'm just angry at it for ruining my childhood. I'm only 15.

"Okay" I said slowly

"Do you have any idea who the father is?" Miss Pomfrey asked without hesitation.

I i sighed then said "yes, I know"

"Well do you want to tell me and I can get him?" She asked.

"Yes please Madame" I said.

"Okay" she said.

"It's um" I hesitated "it's Ron Weasley."

She smiled sympathetically at me and said "I will go and get Mr Weasley" she walked off.

"Madame Pomfrey!" I shouted

"Yes" she turned around.

"Can you not tell him?" I said "just let me do it."

"Of corse Miss Potter" she said before disappearing out of the hospital wing.

I sat there just starting at the wall in front of me.

How I'm I going to tell Harry.
How I'm I going to tell Ron.
Hell how I'm I going to tell Sirius.

Just as I was in my thoughts I heard footsteps running.

I'm ran Ron.

"Oh my god, your awake!" He shouted as he engulfed me in a hug.

"Ron I can't breath." I tried to say but it barely came out as a whisper.

"Oh right, sorry" he stepped back.

"I hope I didn't pull you out of an important class" I laughed trying to make good out of what I was about to tell him.

"Nah, I should be thanking you really, we were in potions and Snape paired me up with Malfoy!" He said.

I laughed.

"Um, Ron the reason your the only one down here is because I need to tell you something." I turned more serious.

"What?" He said worried.

I began to cry "please don't leave me when I tell you this."

He hugged me again.

"Y/n, there is nothing you could say that would make me leave you." He said "what is it love?"

"I'm pregnant" I cried into his shoulder.

"W-what?" He said as his voice cracked.

"I'm pregnant" I said again. "Ron, I'm scared."