chapter 3 - The journey

A/c I love these photos hehe
Also if something it in italics it's y/n's thoughts😝

He looked at my scar then at me again, I didn't want to look him int he eye. We both sit there in silence as I feel tears forming in my eyes, after a long while of silence Ron says "why did you tell me?"

I can feel a tear run down my check as I say "I don't know Ron, I was scared of what you and other people would think. I mean I see all the fame Harry gets because of his scar and although I might be jealous of him I don't think I want to be known as someone who survived Voldemort."

My head is slumped as I'm looking down. Ron then cups me cheek and pulls my face up so my eyes meet his and says, "You should never be scared to tell me something"

"this doesn't change anything." I can feel a small smile start to creep it's way up to my face. He gives me a reassuring kiss and I get dressed because we're both not feeling that anymore.

Before we go into the room I say "oh and can we not tell anyone about this. Me and Harry kind of made a promise that we wouldn't date you or Hermione you know so nothing would get massed u-" I quickly cut myself off and say "OH I MEAN not like we're dating or anything just you know the whole you knowing about my scar and what happened in the bathroom." I take a big breath after saying that and he laughs and says "well maybe we can still do stuff. But in secret" he says as he gives me a smirk. I punch him lightly on the shoulder and say "yeah okay" through laughter.

Once we both get into the room Harry is sitting up staring at us. Oh fuck he knows doesn't he shit shit shit I think to myself. "Sooo, where were you two" me and Ron look at each other then I say "oh I couldn't sleep so I went to get water and I must of woke Ron up to." Ron continues and says "yeah I heard noises downstairs so I went down to see what it was but it was just y/n." We all stand there for a second until Harry says "okay" and lays back down thank merlin. 

—————————

I open my eyes to see all the lights are on and the blinds are open, it looks like it could be around 9am.

I look around and realise that I forgot to set my alarm shit!  I looked at my phone to make sure of what time it was and it was only 6 oh my god, thank the Lord I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, as soon as I open the door I realise the shower is running. Before I could apologise to whoever it was and leave I see some ginger hair peek out then a face, fuck it's not just anyone, it's Ron. I look up and say straight away  "oh shit I didn't know you were in here sorry." As I was just about to open the door and get out he shouts "wait, you can join me if you want" and gives a playful wink. I then say "you wish Weasley" he was about to say something but I got out in time and started laughing loudly outside the door so he could hear me.

————————

Once everyone was ready Mr Weasley started packing everyone's trunks into the car and the twins helped.

Eventually they were done and everyone started piling into the car, I was in between Ron and my brother Harry, great.

After about an hour in the car I noticed Harry was sleeping. I looked over at Ron and we shared a quiet giggle at the state of him. Everyone was talking very loudly so me and Ron were able to have our own conversation.

He started off with "so, how did you sleep?" Talking in a low tone but loud enough for me to hear him. 

"Okay I guess Harry's snoring was pretty loud though."

He laughed and said "yeah I know."

"What about you?" I asked

"Well it was pretty hard after" he leaned into me and said "the excitement."

I looked at him and  blushed and he saw which made me blush even harder.

I laughed and said "okay fine, you got me. I couldn't sleep either because of that" letting out a little smirk

"Because of what?" The twins said at the same time making us jump.

"Nothing!" Me and Ron said in union.

They both smirked at us but turned back around. Me and Ron look a each other and quietly laughed in relief.

——————————

We finally made it to the train station and we all made our way to in between platform 9 and 10.

I always hated this part.

Once we made it through miss Weasley said goodbye to all her children (plus me and Harry).

Once we get in the train we start looking for empty compartments. On the way Ginny found her friends and said goodbye to us.

Once we finally sat down Harry said "so are you guys excited to go back to Hogwarts?"

"No" I said thinking about having to deal with Draco and  Snape's detentions

"Oh lighten up y/n" said Ron "at least you have us" he said with a smile that made you immediately happier.

All of a sudden the door slides open and in walks Hermione.

"Omg y/n!" She yells running over to hug me. Me and Hermione were very close.

"We missed you too!" Harry says sarcastically

*time skip to after dinner in the common room*

We were all relaxing after travelling all day but none of us were too tired saying we slept most of the train ride. That's when the twins suddenly came out of behind the sofa and scared us

"JESUS CHRIST" I screamed latching on to Ron. He looked at me grasping on to him and smirked and I discreetly gave him a playful nudge.

"How would you lot like to join us" Fred began as George continued with "for a coming back to school party" then Fred "in the common room?"

I looked over at Harry asking him with my eyes and he finally said with a sigh "fine".

I gave out an excited noise and said to Hermione "let's go to our dorms and get ready"

She looked at me like a disappointed mother then said "uh, okay whatever just not too much drinking."

I grabbed her hand and we made our way to the dorms.

Words: 1154
I wonder what is going to happen at this party hehe
Anyway I will be updating soon bye love yall🕺