Chapter 10 - The Old Friend

@simp4ronaldw I just got caught up with find our way omg I love it sm also bi panic hahah anyways here's the chapter loves <3

Once Harry and Hermione got back it was around 6pm. Me and Ron had already gotten dressed and cleaned up (obviously).

"What did you guys do when we were gone?" Harry asked cluelessly dumbass

"Oh we just played some wizards chess and studied a bit" I said

"Yeah, I won obviously" Ron said

"I'm sure you did Ronald" I said with a sweet smile.

He gave a look knowing what I was doing by calling him Ronald.

"Well, I'm going to make my way to my dorm. " Hermione said "see you all at breakfast tomorrow, and DONT be late." She said pointing her finger at us.

"Okay mum!" I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

——————

Eventually the twins came back and we all went to bed.

Me and Harry were going to go to our classes tomorrow. I mean there's no point missing them.

I woke up all sweaty. I had a nightmare.

I decided to go down to the kitchen and get something to eat, I also just wanted to see the house elves, they were so nice to me.

I sneaked out of the Gryfindor common room. But on my way I woke up the fat lady. I had to threaten her so she would tell on me.

I got to the kitchen and saw a figure talking to the kitchen elves.

I panicked but then released it wasn't a teacher once I got closer.

They had a lovely, calming voice, it seemed very familiar I just couldn't put my finger on i- Cedric

He turned around and saw me "oh my Lord y/n!" He brought me into a hug which I happily returned.

We became pretty good friends at the quidditch tournament.

"Hey Ced" I began "what are you doing done here at this time?"

"I could ask you the same thing" he smirked.

"I had a bad dream, couldn't get back to sleep." I replied

"Same, what was it about."

"The Contest, I am not scared for me. I'm scared for Harry, if he gets hurt. I- I don't know what I would do with out him." I felt tears on the edge of my eyes threatening to spill, but I would not let them fall.

He brought me in to another hug "y/n I know you probably hear this often but, you and Harry are clearly one of the best wizards and witches there are. I mean you two were what? One years old and you survived Lord Voldemort"

I giggled and said "yeah I guess your right."

We both stayed in the kitchen and talked about lots of stuff, we also ate lots of stuff.

After what felt like 10 minutes I checked my watch

"Oh my Merlin, Ced" I started "it's 7 O'Clock"

"Your kidding"

"No I'm not we have to go, come on"

We both ran together until we had to make our separate ways

"Bye y/n I'll see you later" he said hugging me.

"See you later Ced."

I ran up to the Gryfindor common room. I ignored the stares from people as I ran past them and up to my dorm.