19

Like a brilliant and blazing star of energy, shining down on everyone, was not only the sun but the school's star, Minamoto Teru with his bright and bubbly smile while dragging the ebony haired girl behind him

Like a brilliant and blazing star of energy, shining down on everyone, was not only the sun but the school's star, Minamoto Teru with his bright and bubbly smile while dragging the ebony haired girl behind him. Just hours ago she was bubbling with rage, her loud and angry voice bouncing off the olive walls of the Minamoto manor.

However, that seemed to be the last tid bit of her energy as she had helped Tiara dress for school, and Kou's bags, finishing Teru's yukata as she sighed, rubbing her face while the smiley president dragged her along for morning class duty for homeroom.

Over the years, she had learned that the less sleep Teru got, therefore meaning the more tired he was, his body and personality naturally responded by being more upbeat, and it was terrible. It was bright, shimmering and blinding. She hated it. It was like he was a superhuman, but as soon as he got home after burning out every ounce and fiber of energy he had left, he would be out cold.

The opposite happened to him as well. The more sleep he got, the more lazy he was. He would feel the need to sleep more and would end up dozing off on the kitchen counter or couch, occasionally using the witch as a standing sleep stand, much to her dismay as she had to teleport him to the bed, leaving her shoulder sore.

Nora was neither of the two. She was tired through and through, simple. An all nighter usually left her haggard.

But no matter how upbeat Teru had become or how tired Nora was, the two after an all nighter of draining their energy was .. dysfunctional.

Akane stared at the two with a raised brow. It was barley mid-day and Nora already looked more agitated than usual as Akane stared. Something was wrong with the president's usual look, pushing his tousled hair aside and the extremely lethargic witch, he snapped his fingers, causing the two to stare at him in confusion.

"Minamoto-kaichou .. Was your tie always that short?" Akane asked as he tilted his head to the side. Nora's vision was blurry as she rubbed her eyes to focus on the blonde as she blinked, hitting herself on the forehead. "Crap." The witch muttered as Teru looked with a blank smile as he stared down at the fabric around the collar of his neck.

"Did you ...?" Teru trailed off as she picked up his sentence. "Switch the ties. I did.." Nora nodded as her head thumped against the wooden desk. She had unintentionally switched Kou and Teru's ties when picking them up from the laundromat. Usually, she was in charge of putting on their ties for them, especially the very hopeless Teru.

And so it seems, she had gotten them mixed up accidentally, which could be the reason why Teru's tie was awfully short today.

"Senpai .. are you sleepy?" Akane stared at her bewildered as the witch, truthfully honest, nodded her head while massaging her temples. The Elders had given her quite a bit of trouble just a few hours ago, and Tiara was more bubbly than her throbbing head could handle. "Ah well .. I'll go switch them. Kou should be having class right around now, right?"