23

Nora now had decided, the thought stumbled upon her like an avalanche but

Nora now had decided, the thought stumbled upon her like an avalanche but .. She hated this school to it's very core as she stared, eyebrow twitching at the rundown building. Almost as if it had aged a few decades, the concrete was old, crumbly and the paint was chipped off, faded and worn. Plants grew in the crevices and windows were cracked and broken.

Nora stared at the clock that was in the center of the tower of the school. The three clock keepers who guarded the clock of time. The oldest of the three, was the one who could reverse time; the past. From then, it was the present; who had the ability to stop time, and that was Aoi Akane who had become the temporary representative for the three clock keepers.

And the final, was the future, who had the ability to turn forward time. She seemed to be the culprit of the mess as the witch stared at the building, suddenly wanting to die. Because if the school building had aged, it could only mean that everything within it, had it's time turned as well .. and Nora would have to clean it up.

She stepped on the cracked school steps to the lockers so that she could put away her shoes, but the lockers were all rusted and fallen. Teru was nowhere to be found as she pursed her lips.

He had left earlier than her that morning for a meeting with the principal about funds. Although Nora was apart of the student council it was only by name and an excuse for her to follow Teru around school and to skip her classes. She didn't even bother wearing the red armband that they were supposed to wear.

"Teru?" The witch called out but there was no reply. The halls were dead quiet, and it was eerie.

What was even more odd was that there were some classrooms and spots that had aged, yet others were perfectly fine, brand new like they usually were. She found it odd that when she climbed the stairs onto the second floor, kids were still walking around hall as usual, as if classrooms weren't a jungly mess.

They had some sort of mentality that scared her.

She heard another glass window shattered as she hurried her pace down the hall of the first-year highschool students. Just as she turned the corner, she spotted a group of four dashing down the hall, a mop of maroon hair pulling them along with him. Someone she had nitpicked to be Aoi Akane.

However sitting in the middle of the hall alone was Akane Aoi. The infamous cute first-year with indigo hair, a kind personality and heart. But suddenly in the moment when there was no one around, none of those features were highlighted. Just a regretful frown on her face as she curled up to her knees against the wall.

"It happened again .. I missed my chance to tell her .." The girl muttered sadly. Nora crept out of the shadows, her footsteps echoing throughout the time leapt halls as Aoi turned to her. "Ah .. Natsuki-senpai ..?" There wasn't anyone who didn't hear of her or hadn't seen her at least once, so it came as no surprise.